"Pennywise" early pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I am working on the rest of the acc and outfit to go with this guy so stay tuned! If someone beats me to it please post your findings ;)

that is outstanding pinkerton!! awsome mate! i gotta have 1 for sure!! i might take another so ican make up a pennywise figure for my dad too. he loves 'it' also.

can i get the accessories/head/outfit all together as a package instead of getting the head then waiting for the outfit?? so i can get all the gear at once??

and what body are u making this head able to fit?? i wana use either hot toys tt or a dragon neo3 probably.

once again tho, this rocks mate!!

Pinkerton... man oh man, you just crushed this! He look excellent, way better than I could have ever imagined!

I am so happy I have one of these coming! And now I can't wait to see how the rest of the figure turns out :rock

Have you tried seearching for 12" clown puppets? You might be able to scavange clothes and other parts from them :D.

holy crap,man! I looks great!!:rock :rock I can't wait to get mine :rock :rock that's awesome you're doing the clothes and stuff too. Saves me the time of having to search for it all :lol hopefully I can get it all depending on price :D

And very lucky as there is no way you could find an accurate costume for Pennywise... its a very specific look.

just sent my request in to PinkertonFX! Very excited. Me thinks even without the body I have an idea how to display him!

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! I love that idea! But trust me I will get some outfits made up so you can add a body even if you choose to display him like this ;)

Pinkerton, that is just so bad ass. I have avoided this thread because I knew I would be tempted and now I'm sucked in!!

Ha ha ha!!! Just a little update guys! I have been working on the hair and painting on all of these so they will be shipping very soon! Plus if you ordered any of the other heads from me they are shipping now also :)

This is really amazing work pinkerton (reference to the protest-breakers or the weezer song?), as a fan of both the movie (scared the ^^^^ out of me when I was a kid) and the book (a wonderful and complex read, made me realize King was a far more of a Lovecraft than a Dean Koontz or something). I'd love to buy a head but I have no idea how I'd display it.

Thanks!

hmmm nope Pinkerton is just my name ;)

Well if you change your mind just let me know. I am working on the outfits etc for this :)

So the outfits are going to be fore sale too? If so, I may have to jump on this. When is the the deadline to secure painted heads and outfits (if for sale)?

Back