"Pennywise" early pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i hear ya on that morbach i got afew thingsi need to pay for. i cant decide which head i like best, i wana get both anyway but not sure which to get 1st. i might jst go for the non sharp teeth 1st,

also, any1 else thing the sharp teeth version would look cool with the red makeup on his lips smudged? i watched the film again and noticed afew times his makeup is smudged on his mouth. would look cool with the yellow teeth.

yeah if the makeup was smudged I think that'd look great! :rock but if not then it doesn't matter cause I'm getting the non sharp teeth version :lol

Ok guys... Just one more tease before the hair pictures...lol I am working on them right now so i should have pics up tonight! The hair color came out great!

Here is the pic allot of you have been waiting for... We have HAIR!!!!

Pennywise-hair-4.jpg

Pennywise-hair-3.jpg

Pennywise-hair-2.jpg

Pennywise-hair-1.jpg

Thanks everyone! I wanted it to look like the hair in the film but I also want the hairline to look the same also... He really doesnt have a natural hairline so it took a bit to keep it clean ;)
Im off to finish the rest of the heads...lol!

Thanks guys! I am working on the rest of the acc and outfit to go with this guy so stay tuned! If someone beats me to it please post your findings ;)

Back