Peanuts (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how Hollywood is always taking old properties and updating them because they're old fashioned and the kids won't be able to relate, ect, ect? The Peanuts movie did none of that! It was perfect and it was wonderful to see something from my childhood make it to the big screen untarnished. Wonderfully impressed! If you're a Peanuts fan at all, this movie does not disappoint one bit. I'm amazed that I finally saw a movie this year that didn't screw up and leave me angry or disappointed afterwards! Top marks for this one! :clap :yess:

Glad to see the positive reviews. I was going to take my kids to see this today, but they weren't listening this morning so. . .no rewards. Maybe next week.

You know how Hollywood is always taking old properties and updating them because they're old fashioned and the kids won't be able to relate, ect, ect? The Peanuts movie did none of that! It was perfect and it was wonderful to see something from my childhood make it to the big screen untarnished. Wonderfully impressed! If you're a Peanuts fan at all, this movie does not disappoint one bit. I'm amazed that I finally saw a movie this year that didn't screw up and leave me angry or disappointed afterwards! Top marks for this one! :clap :yess:

I completely agree with ya, slackerboy. :duff :hi5: +1

Back