PDX's Theater Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even have money to rent a 1 room flat... Seeing his gives me thrills about how people can earn so much money.
Truly great taste and collection !

very nice setup, congrats. I will be starting on my theatre room this summer and hopefully I can get it to look as good. :D

Any way u can close up your rack opening and recess the rack with the equipment or are there cooling issues you would have to address?

Awesome love the cinema room what PJ you running?
I'm running a 4-year old Sharp DLP... I'm still incredibly happy with it. I've told myself when the next bulb goes out,,, it's time for an upgrade. :) There is some amazing stuff out there right now for CHEAP.

Any way u can close up your rack opening and recess the rack with the equipment or are there cooling issues you would have to address?
Closing up (and rebuilding) a new rack has been one of my goals since I built the room. I would run a Z-Fan (component sized fan) on each component and I would be fine. I run a Z-fan on my receiver and it keeps it incredibly cool.

with a name like PDX do you happen to be from portland.
Yep,,, I'm in the Portland Oregon area.
You???

I'm in love with your room. I'm currently using an epson projector, its ok for now, I just use it for watching downloaded movies on my computer and for haloween displays. Some time down the road I will upgrade and try and make a room as cool as yours.

Oh ya, where do you get all your framed pictures that complement your statues? They look great.

Last edited:
Back