PCS The Thing 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really loving this figure. Definitely getting!
1a2aaffe27f785ccb51d4a613abdb9b3.jpg
bc388c6e48927b1fbb9e717fd0482dff.jpg
d07205079607ff7ec78f36017c6c15ab.jpg
2aabcd2ac3a5a3be69259b5bc116339e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pcs has really good prices.

1/4 statues are around 3-350

1/3 around 750

Pay in full everything drops by 10-15 percent.

I figured $200 pay in full $180

I'll probably pick this up... PCS seems to do a great job on getting the final product close to the prototype and as long as it's not over $200 I think it'd be much cheaper than trying to bash something.

The crab looks great as well, and I believe the custom set that never happened was going to be $115 just for that.

Since that one is too small.

s5ShTHs.png

Looks like they fixed the length of the flamethrower. Sculpt looks better here, but the eyes still look off to me. The beard looks more filled in right under his bottom lip too.

thanks, dunno why the upload failed to work on my phone properly

I doubt their "diorama" back drop set-up will be included but it'd set them apart in the 1/6 world

Yeah I don't see them doing that. I'm glad dynamite is coming with it, but I almost wish we got the extras to do a final battle MacReady.

461KF6x.jpg

Even just a sling for the sticks would be good.

gLYJw3J.jpg

What happened to the other thread?

The fig looks great to me. The sculpt may not be pure perfection but it's a good 85%er. The overall package will be sick, especially with the spider head, if their production pieces are solid.

That tailoring is neck and neck with HT; Threezero should take a good look at this and rethink how to make Ricks jacket fit well

Yeah I don't see them doing that. I'm glad dynamite is coming with it, but I almost wish we got the extras to do a final battle MacReady.

Even just a sling for the sticks would be good.

Agreed, happy to see that accessory but a sling to gear him up would be awesome

Back