Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m selling an original left handed production parts Rambo II bow, including actual breakdown arrows from the film and a letter from Joe Ellithorpe (the screen credited archery expert who trained Stallone and put together everything for the film), and a picture of him holding it.

On eBay if anyone is interested:

Exact Screen Replica Stallone Rambo II left handed Bow with Omega Wheels - Lile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember what the total price was if you did the payment plans?

Hy!

I would be interested of buying an original right handed Rambo II bow with Omega wheels. How much would be the price?If you or someone you know has one for sale please let me know.
Shipping would be to Switzerland.If you need an e-mail address or a phone number just reply here..
Thanks in advance!

Norbert

Aren't you interested of selling the right handed Omega Wheels bow?Please reply if you would do so.
Thanks in advance!
Norbert

Any word on whats happening with this. Its gone really quiet especially now TBLeague are doing a few. I paid in full just to get on wait list and would rather spend money on something else now even though this one looks pretty good

Any word on whats happening with this. Its gone really quiet especially now TBLeague are doing a few. I paid in full just to get on wait list and would rather spend money on something else now even though this one looks pretty good

Yeah the lack of updates is definitely concerning. I know pcs takes forever but at least other statues got some sort of update every once in a while, it's been over a. Year and we haven't heard or seen anything. If we don't hear something soon I'm cancelling.

So sideshow have become the distributors for pcs so i guess we will have to wait another 4 years for this. Pcs rekon your orders will automatically be transferred over to sideshow. Still nothing there on my account . How are you guys going with this???

Sideshow said that your account won't be updated until sometime next week after comic con. They're offering an option to opt out of pcs orders if you're not satisfied. The lack of updates on Rambo is very concerning.

I wouldn't be concerned. It's not unheard of for PCS. I've bought 3 items from them before, with the most recent being 1/3 Ryu. I remember not seeing production pics of that for a long time.

A video on Statue Forum has a sneak peek of production piece. Sorry I lousy at loading videos. thanks

Back