Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received a waitlist conversion email for this piece so I have to decide quickly if I'm going to keep my order.

The hair on the piece, a down on the PCS order page is horrible and the face and asthma seem "off". I'm wondering if those are the latest pictures or if there are newer pictures after changes were made.

After them not following through on fixing the Conan warpaint, I'm thinking that the website photos of Rambo are representative of what we'll get.

I really wanted this but am hesitating...

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I got my order threw wait list as well. Paid in full $855.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

It looks pretty good. However the site is incorrect, but that’s an easy fix. And I agree with others here, the arrow is too long, but again, I feel that will be an easy fix.

b52118301d367b62b3b96f8fee6c238b.jpg
2b7b6ceb42ae8f0a286844c6f8966b19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01f2880f16236612a9f77a4cae47a4c3.jpg

d0639767fd5c9ad2356c1b010751335b.jpg

659d5cc3e1e9fab1a605cd7705137cef.jpg

These are pictures of a Rambo II Bow that I got directly from Joe Ellithorpe (The screen credited Archery expert who taught Stallone for Rambo II and provided all of the archery equipment in association with Hoyt Easton).
This is not the consumer model, I have this right handed one, and a very special left-handed one that is made from all original parts from the film, as is this one in the photos (the right-handed one). I also got from Joe break down arrows and non-break down arrows from the film itself. My point being, if you’re going to trim the arrow when you get the statue, that is the correct length. If anyone wants me to do an exact measurement, happy to do so.
I went to visit Joe in Idaho in October of 2016. Happy to say that we were friends or many years, and that he was an amazing mentor and friend. I was also smart enough while I was there to conduct an extensive interview with him regarding the process of how the bow and all of the archery equipment was put together for Rambo II, additionally I did all of that in 4K. The film that Joe worked on is now part of screen history, and lives on. Happy to see that the statue which is a great reflection of this amazing character that Sly crafted, and that Joe got to lend his knowledge - craft and collaboration to.

These are pictures of a Rambo II Bow that I got directly from Joe Ellithorpe (The screen credited Archery expert who taught Stallone for Rambo II and provided all of the archery equipment in association with Hoyt Easton).
This is not the consumer model, I have this right handed one, and a very special left-handed one that is made from all original parts from the film, as is this one in the photos (the right-handed one). I also got from Joe break down arrows and non-break down arrows from the film itself. My point being, if you’re going to trim the arrow when you get the statue, that is the correct length. If anyone wants me to do an exact measurement, happy to do so.
I went to visit Joe in Idaho in October of 2016. Happy to say that we were friends or many years, and that he was an amazing mentor and friend. I was also smart enough while I was there to conduct an extensive interview with him regarding the process of how the bow and all of the archery equipment was put together for Rambo II, additionally I did all of that in 4K. The film that Joe worked on is now part of screen history, and lives on. Happy to see that the statue which is a great reflection of this amazing character that Sly crafted, and that Joe got to lend his knowledge - craft and collaboration to.

Very cool!

As for the arrow on the statue, lets hope there is no need to trim it down, as I'm sure they are probably going to ship it in one piece (with the explosive tip already attached).

I have this on order, so I hope there is no need to do any kind of alteration to the statue at all. Giving them the benefit of the doubt at this point that it will be correct when we get it. As with all of my preorders, I am really looking forward to this statue!

Personally spending more than a thousand dollars for this statue is not worth it! The face is not like it at all! Imperfections in weapons, in hair. Better to spend the money on the rambo 1/4 enterbay figures! Only the base is beautiful.

They already re-did the hair, unless you mean they re sculpted it again..?

Any update on when Rambo will ship?

I am using Conan's lead time as my personal gauge . Pre-order started for Conan 6-6-2016 and I should have mine the first week of April 2018 so 22 months for Conan approximately.
Rambo pre-order April 17th 2017. We are lucky to see Rambo before February 2019 IMHO

Last edited:
Worst I've ever seen from Sideshow or Hot Toys is about 12 months, and Hot Toys is even subjective because that's often for it to show up in the U.S. but it's out in their local market 4-6 weeks prior in most cases. I don't know how anyone can be a successful business and keep producing new items when you're turn around time is that long.

They're supposedly going to have a quicker PO to ship date with the new owner ship.

I am using Conan's lead time as my personal gauge . Pre-order started for Conan 6-6-2016 and I should have mine the first week of April 2018 so 22 months for Conan approximately.
Rambo pre-order April 17th 2017. We are lucky to see Rambo before February 2019 IMHO

I just got a waitlist notice, the sales department says it is scheduled for a June to July 2018 release, they have no idea on shipping cost yet.

I just got a waitlist notice, the sales department says it is scheduled for a June to July 2018 release, they have no idea on shipping cost yet.

I don't believe this date, not even a little. Please, i hope they make me wrong....but this is the same for any date they show on their site.

Back