Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised my post kicked off so much conversation, and people feeling the same way !

Surprised my post kicked off so much conversation, and people feeling the same way !

One other thing you brought up is the cost of shipping when reselling older statues or any statues for that matter, that is the main reason am very selective, UPS is murder on shipping rates and know matter how good I pack they treat the boxes like crap, I had two older statues delivered broken, weird that statues I shipped to Australia and France get there in one piece and within the US they got damaged, so the fear of breakage during shipping is a factor for me when reselling statues, 1/6 figures on the other hand have zero chance of breakage during shipping. Anyone have issues with shippers causing damage?

One other thing you brought up is the cost of shipping when reselling older statues or any statues for that matter, that is the main reason am very selective, UPS is murder on shipping rates and know matter how good I pack they treat the boxes like crap, I had two older statues delivered broken, weird that statues I shipped to Australia and France get there in one piece and within the US they got damaged, so the fear of breakage during shipping is a factor for me when reselling statues, 1/6 figures on the other hand have zero chance of breakage during shipping. Anyone have issues with shippers causing damage?

I've never had a package broken but Melbourne is basically at the bottom of the world, shipping prices for large statues anywhere are murder. :D

https://displate.com/eddie/action-heroes

Rambo painting for sale.

zLy6oA8.jpg

I may have asked this before, but how does the PCS monthly payments work? Do they email you since it's through PayPal?

My order doesn't show up on the Pcs website when I login, which is slightly concerning. Anyone else have this issue? I know they updated their website, not sure if that had something to do with it or not.

They already announced on FB that they would implement that feature in the coming weeks. You should have your order history by the end of August

There's nothing wrong here, they are just severely short staffed. They have to put the orders in manually.

i was holding out to order this threw pop culture in Australia and they reckon they have sold all of there orders. Does anyone know of any other places that still have this available?

Back