Statue PCS Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is it that Liu Kang Ex, with the ES of 200, is not even sold out yet? and he's one of the main character.

Because he's a boring character. Apparently nobody likes him for whatever reason.

Though he has one of the best move sets in the game!

No need for a Liu Kang...already have a Bruce Lee in my collection. :p

why choose only one? I have the bruce lee premium format and I am getting the lui kang EX. Can't wait for it

after mileen and jade, I honestly doubt we will get another MK statue in hand this year, knowing PCS track record, we will get lui kang in Feb 2016, Raiden in May 2016 and scorpion 1/3 august 2016, subzero decemeber 2016 possibly 2017

atleast that gives time to save up the money,

best to not even think about the preorder, just forget it and enjoy the statues you have now

I was lucky to get both EX versions of this, but I'm out of PCS except for Goro, Baraka and the 1/3 Ninjas. Was going to go all in with the MK line but screw it. The website sucks, Jerry bothers me and I would rather focus on XM and LotR. Luckily PCS does one thing right and let's you transfer POs. Shame, because Raiden does look pretty darn good.

I was lucky to get both EX versions of this, but I'm out of PCS except for Goro, Baraka and the 1/3 Ninjas. Was going to go all in with the MK line but screw it. The website sucks, Jerry bothers me and I would rather focus on XM and LotR. Luckily PCS does one thing right and let's you transfer POs. Shame, because Raiden does look pretty darn good.

thank you for quitting, that means one less person to worry about on hectic pre-order date

I think you will end up regretting this decision

It also annoys me that jerry has such low ES and crappy website

he customs everything for flippers and not actually collectors

he could easily sell 2000 akumas but chooses 700

pathetic

Back