Statue PCS Kotal Kahn statue MKX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I don't know cause I've never ordered a piece from Pop Culture Shock. I just made an account today. Do their pieces usually sell out like day 1? Cause the Street Fighter and MK ones aren't available

Mortal Kobat and Street Fighter exclusives recently sell out within minutes lately. New website was a nightmare for the last PO.

But Jerry has introduced the paypal button back in so the website doesn't crash, so no need for a account. Just press the paypal button and pay through your paypal account.

Newsletter update

Kotal Kahn is being repainted, Jerry felt rushed with the paint job for Wondercon. He wants it accurate as possible!

One of the lamest characters in MKX .

Yep, I don't think I will get into the hype of this statue. Character did nothing for me, neither much interest on starting collecting MKX stuff.

Awesome fighting game, but characters in this game are not that great.

WoW!!!

753131a4-b772-4e40-a7e8-faa98c4b286d.jpg

So Gorgeous :drooling:
11a3f3a1-844c-4f0c-b4cf-a880f00b68d4.jpg

I think I might stay clear of this one, because of the money.

Character was underwhelming but if I collect any statues from this game I think he will go along nicely

Completist part of me wants all but I might go with War God and maybe Blood God..

POed Blood & War God versions, might pick up Sun God later if I can sell off some junk..

I have preordered the War God version. I have choosen the "Pre-pay in Full" option with paypal and got an e-mail confirmation from paypal but nothing from PCS. Unfortunately I am not familiar with PCS so I'm not really sure if this is how they handle things or if it's better if I try to contact them, in case something got messed up with my preorder. Any ideas on this? Thank you very much guys!

Back