Statue PCS Kotal Kahn statue MKX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's talking about you guys talking about stuff from the comic, which is kinda spoiler-ish.

Who cares anyway, the story is very generic and weak.
I figured that but since we all know goro has four arms in the game I didnt think it mattered and it happened very early in the series. Im usually good about the spoilers thing lol.

This looks great. And anyone who hasn't seen some MKX videos should check em out. All the new fighters look fun. What Sub Zero is that in the background though? Is that an MKX version that hasn't been revealed yet?

This looks great. And anyone who hasn't seen some MKX videos should check em out. All the new fighters look fun. What Sub Zero is that in the background though? Is that an MKX version that hasn't been revealed yet?

No that's the 1/3 sub zero from Mk1.

Yes. I saw that in the other thread. Thank you though. If they release some other MKX themed ones with a good base like this Kotal I might go all in on the line. I'd love a Kitana cause I like her new look in the pants

So I don't know cause I've never ordered a piece from Pop Culture Shock. I just made an account today. Do their pieces usually sell out like day 1? Cause the Street Fighter and MK ones aren't available

Back