Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was stoked to meet the man himself John Carpenter. I was fortunately, to get him to sign this tombstone that goes to my myers 1/3rd statue. This was the second time I got a few things signed. But because of Covid, I was unable to meet him again. But hopefully, next year it will be back in person.

IMG_3520.jpg

Was stoked to meet the man himself John Carpenter. I was fortunately, to get him to sign this tombstone that goes to my myers 1/3rd statue. This was the second time I got a few things signed. But because of Covid, I was unable to meet him again. But hopefully, next year it will be back in person.

View attachment 499438

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an $25 Sideshow coupon to use so used it on this. The edition size is silly but the exclusive version is a must and I want it to go with the Jason and Freddy premium formats. Now my Halloween decoration setup will be complete:).

Had an $25 Sideshow coupon to use so used it on this. The edition size is silly but the exclusive version is a must and I want it to go with the Jason and Freddy premium formats. Now my Halloween decoration setup will be complete:).

Do you mind sharing pics of your Jason and Freddy premium formats and whom makes them? Are they still available for purchase anywhere?

Also, anywhere I could find a similar coupon? I would like to order this piece. Thanks!

For anyone that has already placed an order for this from SSC, did you get a confirmation on what the shipping charge would be within the U.S.? I tried placing a Pre-Order and the amount shows pending?

For anyone that has already placed an order for this from SSC, did you get a confirmation on what the shipping charge would be within the U.S.? I tried placing a Pre-Order and the amount shows pending?

When they have the box dimensions they’ll have a shipping quote.

Do you mind sharing pics of your Jason and Freddy premium formats and whom makes them? Are they still available for purchase anywhere?

Also, anywhere I could find a similar coupon? I would like to order this piece. Thanks!

The $25 coupon you get emailed 40 days after an order ships.

I've seen two people on facebook saying this was delayed until October but I haven't seen anything official and remember PCS being confident they were on top of things. Are the facebook posters talking crap?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Got my setup almost ready, just need the Myers Funko pop displayed as I've done with many of my statues, and then the statue

Untitled by Steven Evans, on Flickr

PCS showed a sneak peak off their IG
Untitled by Steven Evans, on Flickr

Good deal, must be relatively close to release. Wish they would just show it all set up. Obviously the finished product is ready to show.

True. This will be readily available forever.

Hell at least I have the 1/3 with all the extras as well as it being signed by carpenter. But I had to get the 1/4th. But I hate high es statues. IDK why PCS made that decision. They usually have low es.

Back