Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... Was thinking of buying the 1/3 but I like the mask on this better.. I like everything else about the 1/3 better though.. :(
I thought the same thing but after they took the colour out of the base I prefer this overall. I prefer the scale though personally and price of course so that factored in also.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ok... Was thinking of buying the 1/3 but I like the mask on this better.. I like everything else about the 1/3 better though.. :(

I wouldn't say that, first this isn't out yet and I own the 1/3rd and it is amazing. So time will tell how good this will be.

Pre-ordered the 1/4 but I do plan on getting the 1/3 just in case this new one turns out to be disappointing. At least with the 1/3, one knows what they're getting. Depending on the lighting and angle, the one with sculpted hair looks quite nice.

I am surprised the EX for this is still an ordering option. Guess the covid stuff is really hammering everyone still?

Um. Yeah. That's a lot of money for something I have no place to put. (And I've got enough collectibles to worry about already. :lol)

Um. Yeah. That's a lot of money for something I have no place to put. (And I've got enough collectibles to worry about already. :lol)

Same. I have absolutely no shelf space for this piece but I could not pass up on the amazing MM sculpt. I'm just hoping that PCS could pull this off and stay as close to the proto as possible.

I'll make room for it by putting a Sideshow piece back into the box. :lol

I am surprised the EX for this is still an ordering option. Guess the covid stuff is really hammering everyone still?
1/3 seemingly becoming the new 1/4 and the fact that MM has already been released rather recently by PCS at that scale wont have helped sales.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The small footprint for this base sold me. I'm a huge Myers mark, but am running out of room. You can literally put this piece anywhere. Can't wait!

Does anyone know if PCS might be planning any additional 1/4 offerings of any other horror characters to match this?

That doesn't sound very "exclusive". Should have kept it <500-600.
Furthermore, the EX still hasn't sold out yet and then they have another 2500 regulars to worry about.

No not very exclusive at all. Those are Sideshow numbers. PCS used to have very low edition sizes before they teamed with them.

Yeah that?s way to high edition.

My AWIL Kessler wolf exclusive was like 250 or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like 150. The way it should be. These should be for the true fans. Not out there everybody and their grandma to own one.

I don't really care if they make 10,000 as long as it comes out good. I've waited too long for a great 1/4 scale '78 Myers to give a **** about the edition size.

Back