Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the ex also although for some reason I couldn't use my reward points when ordering. Has anyone had experience with applying reward points to an order once it's gone through?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ordered the ex also although for some reason I couldn't use my reward points when ordering. Has anyone had experience with applying reward points to an order once it's gone through?

For the secondary payment method did you select your credit card or PayPal?
I selected PayPal and I was also able to apply $57.50 (the NRD) from my Rewards with no problems.
Wouldn't surprise me if they took $57.50 from my PayPal today too. :lol

Used rewards to buy it, no problem. I'd call customer service to resolve your issue.

Halloween fans must be pretty happy with Sideshow's inventory right now. They've got a life-size bust, a 1:3 statue, a 1:4 statue and a 1:6 figure. All of which look pretty darn good I think.

The one thing I don't like is that, this statue has no edition number. Wtf do they do that. Just stupid make an edition and stick with it.

I'm on the fence about this one. It's cool but I'm almost done paying off all my preorders and with another $600 statue it's going to limit what else I can buy and I've got a big ass wish list.

Halloween fans must be pretty happy with Sideshow's inventory right now. They've got a life-size bust, a 1:3 statue, a 1:4 statue and a 1:6 figure. All of which look pretty darn good I think.

I was considering the 1:3 but honestly, I didn't even see it's release until after the EX was already gone. I don't typically buy any reg edition anything. I can look it up on google or in the 1:3 thread on the forum but in case anyone beats me, what was the EX for the 1:3? Found it. A headstone, yeah... Reg not worth it to me. The EX or bust.

Last edited:
I was considering the 1:3 but honestly, I didn't even see it's release until after the EX was already gone. I don't typically buy any reg edition anything. I can look it up on google or in the 1:3 thread on the forum but in case anyone beats me, what was the EX for the 1:3? Found it. A headstone, yeah... Reg not worth it to me. The EX or bust.
There was a ghost sheet with glasses too I believe. He could wear them or just hold the sheet in his left hand.

PCS confirmed on Statue Forum that the production knife will be metal and that they are hoping to have Myers leaving China in December.
I'll believe that when I see it lol

@centurion it was paypal. I'm not sure what went wrong. I'll have to try and contact them. To be fair if the points roll over I'm not overly bothered. It's just rare I buy from sideshow directly anymore.

Ordered and I see that they charged me the non refundable deposit and an extra 517.00 on it already taken off my card. It says I have 47 dollars left on the remaining balance. I thought they only charge when it?s shipped? And why would they leave and extra 47 dollars to pay if they did charge it all now?

Ordered and I see that they charged me the non refundable deposit and an extra 517.00 on it already taken off my card. It says I have 47 dollars left on the remaining balance. I thought they only charge when it?s shipped? And why would they leave and extra 47 dollars to pay if they did charge it all now?

You may by accident, have checked the button that says to pay the remaining amount right at checkout. I almost did it and had to read it again before making that error. Either way, give them a call because it's not the way it goes if you didn't by chance check that button.

You may by accident, have checked the button that says to pay the remaining amount right at checkout. I almost did it and had to read it again before making that error. Either way, give them a call because it's not the way it goes if you didn't by chance check that button.

Okay I?ll call them thanks. I might have checked that button.

Back