Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't pre-ordered anything from Sideshow in YEARS. What is the standard operating procedure for pre-orders nowadays? Is payment all due up front, or is there a down payment and payment plan style? For those of us who are older, and "starving artist" types... and not made of money,lol?

It's all the same. You still do an NRD and there's a payment plan if you want or you can pay the rest when it ships. I know, I haven't ordered from Sideshow in ages but I'm now waiting on one DC PF (breaking my no more statues rule) and then there's this awesome Myers piece. I may still just buy a 12 inch Myers from Sideshow but this is calling to me so I need to decide. Back to you, do the payment plan and keep being creative in whatever you're working on :)

there's a payment plan if you want or you can pay the rest when it ships.

Do you mean you can pay the deposit and then the entirety of the remaining balance upon shipping? I never knew this. I thought it was just the flex payments or the upfront cost.

Also does anyone know what determines how many split payments can be made? Sometimes I see it is 6, other times 3. It's probably more variable than that also. I'm assuming it might be the shipping date that has an influence.

With that said, do we also have an eta of when this might arrive yet or not? I'm hoping I can split this over 6 payments or so as I'm paying a fair few things off at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This guy really does look good, but the current economic climate has me more than a little nervous. I mean at this point, I feel like I should add an additional year onto whatever there estimated ship date is and pray that the production piece actually looks like the prototype. I see people already bicker back and forth about Sideshow's quality control - what are things going to look like after two years in 'Pandemic Mode'?

Ugh. :gah:

This may already list a far our release, some of Hot Toys' recent preorders had 2022 delivery dates attached.

Day 1 purchase for sure. Can't believe this but even the busy base with all the scenes has grown on me...including the pose, lol

Pray the factory produced version is able to replicate all the nuanced and delicate features of the proto sculpt as well as the hair length and side horns..all of which makes it so stunningly accurate. Even minor deviations can have a big impact on the overall look. If the factory is able to faithfully replicate the proto mask design, this WILL be the gold standard future '78 Myer sculpts, regardless of scale, will be judged by for years to come.

This may already list a far our release, some of Hot Toys' recent preorders had 2022 delivery dates attached.

Oy I really hope not. :( It has already been way too many years coming. Waiting that much longer sounds painful.

EX Pre-ordered! Ship date moved to Feb-April 2021

My first ever pre-order...what a rush!

Ordered. Now the wait. Though the estimated shipping date is not bad at all. This would be my first PCS item to take less than 2.5 years to be released after pre-order.

Their are only two characters I will keep buying over and over that is myers and heath joker statues. LOL No matter what scale

Back