PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to **** off somewhere dude

Buddy if you can't handle the criticism by some, get off this forum, that is what this forum is about. To talk about what is good and what is bad. You keep calling pple names that don't like the statue. Mason is having a conversation telling you what he doesn't like. I agree with him, however, I will wait till it gets released to have a conversation with you because you can't handle pple disagreeing with you. But what I can't do is sit by silently while you do this to another person who doesn't agree with you. Yes I agree he is making his point a bit extreme, but trying to justify his points. I will wait till the final product comes out before I say another word about it. But if you keep this up calling pple names. Action is going to get handed down. Because you did it to me as well. When all I was doing was having a conversation with you. But you get so upset you have to resort to cussing and acting like a child. The time is now to grow up bud. Okay, thank you!

I wish I could he’s just a really annoying loser that wants to argue online sometimes people just simply have no depth to them it’s pretty clear they are lonely

Who is the real bully here?!! Maybe he is strong with wording but he has not called you any names! If so then I missed it and he needs to grow up as well!

time of the month for madball i guess. calm down guys enjoy life

Mason report him to darth snoopy this guy can not handle pple not liking this statue that he resorts to acting like a child. It is unacceptable, but you too don't play into it. Reason why I stopped talking to the guy is because he calls every one names that don't agree with him about the statue!

Madball they are trolling you big time. I'm just ignoring him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Madball they are trolling you big time. I'm just ignoring him.

Hey newarkcapo, I never once said anything bad about this guy not one bad word not one bad comment. He continues to get personal. Because we have opinions about the statue. If you can look at my comments in my past I did not troll him or say anything bad to him. Now go back and look. It is called bullying and it is unacceptable. I will make sure it doesn't happen to anyone. This is a post about opinions and if you guys can not handle that don't reply. That is what these posts are about. Not to bully pple because they don't like the look of a statue. We are not children. All madball had to do was say well your opinion and move on not call pple a bunch of name again. He got reported already, I wouldn't surprise if Mason reports him. Trolling someone is calling them bad names and continuing to poke and bully them. Mason did not call anyone bad names, you guys think trolling is talking bad about this statue. I mean grow up. By listening to constructive criticism can only make this statue better. And Again, it is a forum that is what this is for. I have said enough. I don't have any problems with anyone on here. I enjoy having a conversation. Peace!

I'm not talking about you look at my earlier post. We already went through this issue with you earlier when the thread started, we know you don't like the piece either and that is fine its your opinion.

calm down man, its accurate ok calm down, lets just leave it off now your getting too worked up, relax and forget about it,

Report him Mason, or I will! After another comment! I got thick skin but this guy has not learned to talk to pple in civil manner!

I'm not talking about you look at my earlier post. We already went through this issue with you earlier when the thread started, we know you don't like the piece either and that is fine its your opinion.

Okay then what is with the trolling comment? I didn't troll anyone. I stopped replying. But I will not get treated this way and no one should over an opinion. I didn;t bash any one because they love it. I think I have talked to you on other statues on this forum. Thats all mad ball has to say as well, but look back at all the bulling and bashing of mason, and me. Then you call us trolls. Then mad ball again called me and mason "Seriously what is with these two little schits on here lol... move on you *******ing waterheads." If that isn't bullying then what is? That is trolling! Hell I even asked the guy to stop calling me names and acting that way and he didn't and he seems to be doing again!

Also, I haven't said one word about the statue coming back on here. Not worth it anymore, all I ask is we respect each other and treat them in a civil manner.

Go ahead and report me.... for the second time.... because you’re feelings for hurt

Buddy, it is called respect! Learn to have it. It is childish to act the way you do over a statue. We didn't do it to so don't do it to us. I will leave it at that. Just learn to be respectful, is that to much to ask? It isn't called feeling hurt, it is called being disrespected and your bullying. All I ask is that you stop!

Look I'm going to say it again for the last time, if you like it buy it if you don't that's fine but don't. I don't have time for all this bitching and complaining over nonsense.

Look I'm going to say it again for the last time, if you like it buy it if you don't that's fine but don't. I don't have time for all this bitching and complaining over nonsense.

Wasn't even talking to you bud, I wish all well as I stated many times. Let that be the end of it but my whole point is we are men let us all act like it!

I second that

I second that

Let this be the end of it. Just for the record. If the disrespectful comments from Madball hadn't been made you would have never heard from me. I haven't said jack about this statue since the day I saw it, I haven't complained I haven't bitched I made constructive criticism months back when I first saw it, so what your saying newarkcapo is irrelevant. Like I said before tell you friend madball to stop acting this way or don't because my comments are directed at him not you. You don't even need to comment so now you have time to do whatever it is you have to do. Their is no problem with you.

Madball If you can learn to talk to pple with out putting someone down then their is no problem. But again your not seeing the point, the point of the forum is to talk about the statue and what is good and what is bad about it. As I recall that is all we were trying to do. Its funny you won't addresses the issue but walk around it. Is it that hard to say "you know what I was acting inappropriately and I am sorry . This forum is not for calling pple names, I mean how hard is it to see that, that was whole point. Anyways, newarkcampo you saying "Look I'm going to say it again for the last time, if you like it buy it if you don't that's fine but don't. I don't have time for all this bitching and complaining over nonsense." That comment has nothing to do with me and Idk if you were referring to me and if it wasn't then I do apologize for mentioning you in this comment. I am just stating to madball it isn't acceptable behavior to do that to pple, I don;t think you or madball get that or else this would be no big deal. Plus again, you don't have to read what I write, my comments are directed at Madball. Look, I am cool with you newarkcapo, never had issues with anyone on here. But I do with people calling me names for no reason and other pple names. Now I know he will never apologize and that's fine, or maybe he will, but I am not holding my breath. But I hope he at least sees that it isn't okay to do that. I am a social worker and see it everyday. That is another reason I can not stand for it. I hope I made my point. Now lets drop it and move on because this is getting no where. Now back to the statue. I won't say a word about it till it comes out. Now i ask for a second time as adults we act like adults. Thank you!

I’m some stranger on the Internet. I’m not going to apologize I don’t owe you anything I’m not your friend I’m nobody to you just like you are to me. You are way too sensitive you can’t dictate how people act or they will crawl up under your skin every time you try that “bully” crap and get a kick out of pissing you off. That’s where I stand you can’t change that and that’s just how it is so I’m taking a break from this thread because I’m tired of hearing myself ***** and indulge in this sort of behavior I’m embarrassed by it it’s ridiculous.

Just pm me if you have personal issues we’ve shot this thread down to the no fun zone

I’m some stranger on the Internet. I’m not going to apologize I don’t owe you anything I’m not your friend I’m nobody to you just like you are to me. You are way too sensitive you can’t dictate how people act or they will crawl up under your skin every time you try that “bully” crap and get a kick out of pissing you off. That’s where I stand you can’t change that and that’s just how it is so I’m taking a break from this thread because I’m tired of hearing myself ***** and indulge in this sort of behavior I’m embarrassed by it it’s ridiculous.

:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Back