PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Myers at sdcc I talked to the guys at PCS they said they were hoping to get him in on time they will have more on display as the weekend continues but that ultimate warrior looks insane!

That Ultimate Warrior does look nuts, I cannot wait to own him! Shame Michael got delayed but I hope it's for the best.

I have no doubt that they will perfect the Myers peice they said he’s being worked on that’s a good sign

I have no doubt that they will perfect the Myers peice they said he’s being worked on that’s a good sign
I really hope so because I have my pre-order either way if they don't fix it I will contact silent Surfer he mentioned he is working with another artist to come up with a alternative head sculpt that it's better than theres

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Put me down also. Why don't we contact take him now and start a group of people interested in his sculpt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

there no way that mask is going to be corrected, they tried for a long time to get the mask done properly and then they showed it to us and it got lots of backlash so they went and tried again before putting it up for pre-order and when they had what they thought was good enough they put it up for pre-order, do not believe for one second that because they said it will be worked on after pre order that it will be done correct, these things take a year or more to get made and thats after they send the final product to china to be made, do you really think they are still working on the head right now??? they probably done a few more touches here and there but that piece was sent to china to be remade over and over and painted and whatever, if they spent another few months trying to get the mask right that would mean it would be another few months later arriving to people as it would not even be in china yet getting started on, the mask is way off, they tried for months before it went up but they could not get it right, anyone that thinks this will come out with the right looking mask is fooling themselves, its a great looking statue of myers apart from the mask but that mask is not like any michael myers masks from any Halloween movie not the first 1 for sure. if they did tweak it and its looking much better then why dont they release an update photo of how much better it is and that way it would maybe sellout for them, i am sure just 1 photo of the mask being fixed would change lots of peoples minds about buying this, the mask is wrong, the mask will arrive wrong and people are just hard up for a myers statue that they will try act like the mask is a good job. they should of tried and tried and tried until they got it right and i am sure with the talent they have got eventually someone would have nailed it. are we all in agreement that neca have sculpted and are after sculpting a better mask on a 30 dollar figure coming out this year and figures in the past????? the pcs statue is ridiculously bad in accuracy its crazy how people act like its fine ha

we will have to wait and see, but that is how they are made and i bet that same head sculpt was already sent to china to be re-casted over and over already, if not, if i am wrong and you are right. it makes no sense for pop culture shock not to release a photo of the updated better mask, the statue still has not sold out most people have complained about the mask so why would they not release a photo of the reworked mask if that is what they have done??? it would make no sense whatsoever to not put out an updated photo of how much better the mask looks since they worked on it??? just like the ecc freddy statue that everyone said it will be worked on his face before release but its the same head sculpt as before, your just a believer. one of those please take my money guys the first time a picture is released of a piece, the mask is wrong pictures a few pages back show and prove that, there is no argument here its not one opinion against another its shown in pictures how bad the mask is compared to what its suppose to be. anyone that thinks otherwise is only lying to their self or delusional. and it wont be fixed

The exclusive has been long sold out... I thought you knew everything there is about the inside business practices?

i said the statue is not sold out, is the statue sold out???? no, the exclusive is, but what does that mean??? they made 450 michael myers statues and 150 of them have been sold, which only proves my point again. that comment was pointless. i never said i knew everything but i did say the statue is not sold out and is it???? i did say they will not fix the mask and so far have they provided any proof that the mask has been fixed,,,no. the exclusive has been long sold out ha. i suppose sideshow and pop culture shock would all still be in business today if they only sold out their exclusives. 450 statues made which is not many and still not sold out for a reason

What are you so upset about? You obviously didn’t buy it. I’ll sell you my EX for 2k if that’s why you’re so mad that is sold out

nah i can still get the ex handy enough a few sites are selling it no problem, if they fix the mask i will buy it, like i said, all it would take is an updated photo and people would buy it maybe it would sell out so the only reason they would not release an updated photo is because it has not been done. i am not upset i am been realist and not living in fantasy land where everything is awesome and perfect and please take my money. only 450 world wide,, still not sold out, not accurate, not even close to accurate

be honest with me ok, this is what i find ridiculous, neca just announced a 30 dollar figure based on the new movie so they had to try sculpt the mask as close to the movie mask as possible and for 30 dollars look at the job they done, then you have pcs that had to do the same job only with a different mask and they had a bigger sculpt to work with and look what they done, its crazy that they even put it up for pre order looking like that it just says we dont give a **** and idiots will buy it anyway so why should we even bother keep working on it until we get it right when some people will be silly enough to just say,,, yeah it looks great and very accurate anyway, crazy, and for 999 you get that and for 30 neca produces a much more accurate sclupt in the task they were given, its a joke that pcs even put that up the way they did halloween 2018.jpgneca 2018 2.jpgneca 2018.jpg then this trashreal myers.jpgfake myers.jpg i mean is anyone really gonna honestly say the pcs effort is better than the neca effort, it should be but

I look at that and I instantly know it is Micheal Myers.I can even tell the difference of the movie and sculpted mask.I'm probably easier to please than most people.
I bought it cause I liked it.No one is forced to buy it.

It's the same debate if that were a statue and not a 30 dollar figure these little nit picking nancies would be saying the same crap over and over and OVER. I will say that PCS is better than the neca effort that's what I think and nobody will convince me otherwise and i'm not wrong because that is the way I see it. you and a couple other little twerps on here have been unreal annoying about it too and you didn't even buy it!

I agree, if you don't like it just don't buy it but don't knock everyone else for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back