PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not with that lever action rifle jamie lee curtis had. I think she had a love affair with charles bronson

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You think so?

You know he's going to 61 years old. One more year and he will be eligible for social security. AARP Michael Myers playing for keeps this time!

Man if they don't have a scene where Laurie knocks him down and he can't get up until life alert arrives I want every last dollar refunded

No Myers at sdcc I talked to the guys at PCS they said they were hoping to get him in on time they will have more on display as the weekend continues but that ultimate warrior looks insane!

No Myers at sdcc I talked to the guys at PCS they said they were hoping to get him in on time they will have more on display as the weekend continues but that ultimate warrior looks insane!
So there's a possibility it will be display there this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I’m really not sure no matter who you ask on any topic and comic con nobody really has a firm answer lol

I just read this whole thread...lol My only comment is this thing was way overpriced at 1K. Mask shenanigans aside, it's a real simple scuplture, base and figure, and even with the size of the piece, 1K is ridiculous IMO. All of this stuff is overpriced but this item is a bit insane. I would have considered it at half the price so I must not be a huge Halloween fan. I'll simply have to settle with and enjoy all of my neca and mcfarlane plastic Halloween figures. And to hell with all the sequel crap. 1978 is the end all be all.

Considering ECC sells their 1:3 pieces at ranges from $2-3k, and PCS has offered pretty consistent prices for their 1:3 scale pieces being just a grand or a little under I would personally say that the price point is reasonable.

I just read this whole thread...lol My only comment is this thing was way overpriced at 1K. Mask shenanigans aside, it's a real simple scuplture, base and figure, and even with the size of the piece, 1K is ridiculous IMO. All of this stuff is overpriced but this item is a bit insane. I would have considered it at half the price so I must not be a huge Halloween fan. I'll simply have to settle with and enjoy all of my neca and mcfarlane plastic Halloween figures. And to hell with all the sequel crap. 1978 is the end all be all.

You’re never going to get 1/3 scale for $500. You can’t even get 1/4 for that anymore

Not to mention all the ex had to offer, the price was actually a steal

in the current market its a fair price but the market in general is way overpriced so in reality its overpriced, think back to when jason voorhees part 3 premium format was released it was under 300 dollars now today the price for the newest jason pf is well over that, i think if this 1/3 scale had of been released back then it would have been about 500-600 but the market is just gone to the dogs now so its all massively overpriced its just the way it is, people are willing to pay so why not hike up the prices, if we ownded the company we would do the same thing if we knew it would still work. i think what he ment was even though its 1/3 scale its not a really highly detailed piece like some other statues out there with crazy detail and effort gone into it. its michael myers and hes not a highly detailed character apart from the mask ahahahah the mask nooooooooo dont mention the mask again haha jk

If I compare it to the latest SS Wonder Woman PF, smaller but tons more detail, at $560, 1K seems really high for this. Iron Studios 1/3 comic Wonder Woman sold for 1K and the details and display options for that piece are crazy good. It could be licensing costs but it's such a simple sculpt, both base and figure, I don't know...it just seems way way overpriced to me. And I think this Myers statue looks great; my comments in no way should be taken as criticizing the artistry.

i get what your saying man, they are probably saying why sell it for 700 when we can sell it for 1k. very popular character that has not been done properly yet and lots of people have be wanting for awhile. the perfect senario would be sideshow getting the rights for a 1/4 myers i think they would do the fans good but i dont know if they can get that in 1/4 since hcg got it. its nice that pcs are trying to please the fans but i do think that myers is badly missed from sideshow to go along with their other statues in the horror line, im guessing sideshow notice this also and hopefully the new movie will make them go all out to get the job done.

Back