PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween posters are back up get them while you can they’ve been sold out since last year

https://riet.bigcartel.com

E1EC57EB-8F31-4B79-8CBB-5D5FF2BE5D65.jpg

Having to work remotely and with a time constraint are two unfortunate factors that limited my ability to make sure the mask was 100% accurate. However, between now and the release of this piece I will be working privately with a top sculptor in the biz to make a third mask/head with real wig hair that will be perfect.
Great keep us posted once its ready for order i would pick one up always

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My wait list converted! What was the pay in full option? Email says 900 but thought it was cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice! I’m hoping they will have a Myers at SDCC if they do I’ll take a bunch of pics

That would be nice of you.
If they do have him displayed I hope they have both sculpts.

I hope so too it would be awesome if they had him displayed if they do I’ll post a video walk around as well as pics can’t wait for this year I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of different pieces. Bye did you get a Halloween poster? They are back up if you’d like one I’ll give you the link I remembered you said you wanted one

I hope so too it would be awesome if they had him displayed if they do I’ll post a video walk around as well as pics can’t wait for this year I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of different pieces. Bye did you get a Halloween poster? They are back up if you’d like one I’ll give you the link I remembered you said you wanted one

I did not.
Automotive repair issues have taken priority and could not bring myself to order the poster too. I will likely miss this new run. So bummed. :(

Back