PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's still wrong. The mouth and nose are what kill it for me. The hair not being the right color too is just the icing on the cake. Only way to fix it is to get someone with actual skill and is actually a fan of the film, to sculpt a custom made portrait, but I won't be doing that.

The black base looks good though lol

What color is his hair in the movie? I can hardly see it it’s so dark

It’s not really productive to crap on someone’s work. A lot of great artists collaborated on this.

Curious what references the sculptor used. Is Silent Surfers paint app going to be used for the final product? I wanna pull the trigger so bad.

Sorry man the sculpt is still off. Mostly cause of the hair.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think this looks AWESOME. Congrats to those who are picking him up and those who collect 1/3 scale (I myself don't). The new sculpt turned out extremely close to what we see on film and the paint apps will make or break it. Fantastic work guys! I hope you make a Jason Part 3 that's film accurate and maybe even a Freddy one day. I'm sure people who buy this will love it

I think it's a pretty good part 1 effort, but respectfully it doesn't look quite right. I think the lips look a little smirky, I think the nose should be a little thicker, something is a little off in the cheeks and something about the eye holes.

It does resemble H1, but the part 1 mask is kind of an enigma. The features aren't overly pronounced, but they're unmistakably defined. It's a VERY tough likeness to nail because there is a VERY fine line between too much and not enough mask facial features. Again his is a very good H1 effort but it from these angles, it's missing something.

attachment.php

I'm sure this is the final version. I'm not getting this either way, but I'd rather see an IDEAL part 4 movie poster mask sculpt.

I’m really happy with it if it looks this good in pictures in hand it will be perfect I feel. The only thing I’m concerned about is committing to this peice and then someone picks up the license for 1/4 scale.

C'mon someone please get the license for this in 1/4 and do the mask right.

It's really too bad about this one.
I won't be buying it.

Does PCS have the licence to make any other horror 1:3? I'd get this but there's no point if they don't because I'm not paying 4k for the ECC stuff.

It’s not really productive to crap on someone’s work. A lot of great artists collaborated on this.

Curious what references the sculptor used. Is Silent Surfers paint app going to be used for the final product? I wanna pull the trigger so bad.

Of course not. He's a prototype painter. Production paint won't be anywhere close to Nathan's level.

Is this the actual sculpt that will be used? If it is then it looks fantastic and very accurate. I think the photos of the proto look very washed out and aren't showing us how good this sculpt is. I hope they're using this sculpt. I wish I had the space to get this as it looks fantastic and I've wanted a 1/4 ACCURATE Myers like this for years. He's looking good imo

how do people here think the mask looks spot on when the edited photos of the real mask a few pages back clearly show it is not right at all. its a decent effort but i would like to ask people here does this 1000 dollar statue have a better mask then the neca 18 figure from 10 years ago. i would like people to be honest and say if this mask is better than that figure that cost 50 at retail. i honestly think the neca 50 dollar figure looks closer to the original mask than this 1000 dollar statue. i wish it didint i have been waiting for a myers statue forever but there is no point is saying everything is great and fantastic super, in all honestly how can anyone justify paying 1000 for this if they think the figure from 10 year ago has a better mask. this is suppose to be the cream of the crop top of the line the holy grail of halloween collectibles for 1000 dollars but it is not. its a bad mask sculpt for the price. its a decent mask sculpt of michael myers but its a bad mask sculpt for the price. in no way shape or form is this mask spot on and the pictures from a few pages back proves that for anyone that says otherwise

So those Silent Surfer pics are the same as shown in the new PO photos?
And this Silent Surfer is the painter?

I too have been wanting a great Myers statue, but this isn't it for me. It just looks off, and as someone mentioned earlier, if they don't have the license to do other horror figures in this scale, what's the point? Should have been 1/4 scale. No one wants a bunch of 1/4 scale horror icons and a single giant AF Myers (unless you spend $2-3k on ECC)

It’s possible that’s not the final sculpt they said they were still working on it

It’s possible that’s not the final sculpt they said they were still working on it

well then it should not be up for pre order tonight, i would not trust the whole,,, we are working on it after preorder thing at all, why not just wait until you are 100 percent done and happy then put it up for preorder.

well then it should not be up for pre order tonight, i would not trust the whole,,, we are working on it after preorder thing at all, why not just wait until you are 100 percent done and happy then put it up for preorder.

Can’t argue with that, I agree

Back