PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EX will be here Tuesday! I'm stoked for all of us! lol

Damn I want to see other pples Myers! How the hell did I get stuck getting the first one? I expect an in depth review my man! I watch all your reviews. One thing I noticed is that the mask with hair has the hole and the sculpted hair did not have the hole when Jamie hit myers with it. The only thing Im bummed about is that tombstone that thing looks cool. Hey man I am going to Monsterpalooza I can get some things signed for you if you would like for Myers by Castle and the cast. Just let me know. Idk the price range right now but I wouldn't mind doing that for anyone who wants it.

Still got that spider head lol!!! Im messing I wish they would do a thing line man would I be in on that.

Please post pics when you get yours guys or a Youtube video if any of you have time. Speaking of horror, I picked up the 4k Scream Factory Blu-Ray of My Bloody Valentine 1981 this weekend and it looks friggen incredible. Happy weekend, all

Damn I want to see other pples Myers! How the hell did I get stuck getting the first one? I expect an in depth review my man! I watch all your reviews. One thing I noticed is that the mask with hair has the hole and the sculpted hair did not have the hole when Jamie hit myers with it. The only thing Im bummed about is that tombstone that thing looks cool. Hey man I am going to Monsterpalooza I can get some things signed for you if you would like for Myers by Castle and the cast. Just let me know. Idk the price range right now but I wouldn't mind doing that for anyone who wants it.

Still got that spider head lol!!! Im messing I wish they would do a thing line man would I be in on that.

That's weird they didn't do the hole for both sculpts. And yeah brother, I still have the spider-head. hahaha

That's weird they didn't do the hole for both sculpts. And yeah brother, I still have the spider-head. hahaha

Ya I thought that was quite strange myself. But its just a hole. But why do one and not the other. Oh well.

Here’s some exclusive pictures from fb F6B8CF13-D815-4B44-9332-5EAE7A571BE2.jpg19FF0713-CD50-437E-BD55-0D7EBB951239.jpgC44DF013-5033-4B2B-94BE-4112190F8265.jpegC2765B76-ED5A-4A03-B14F-73BF3DEF6BCE.jpeg

The wait is killing me!!! Made the shipping payment for the EX 5 days ago... no tracking till now...

Already have the two "art prints" of Myers at home! Think they will look great all 3 together

Attachments

• behind-the-hedge_halloween_silo.jpg
    behind-the-hedge_halloween_silo.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 100
  • above-the-stairwell_halloween_feature.jpg
    above-the-stairwell_halloween_feature.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 102
The wait is killing me!!! Made the shipping payment for the EX 5 days ago... no tracking till now...

Already have the two "art prints" of Myers at home! Think they will look great all 3 together

I know man I got mine last Wednesday. I got it quick. I was hoping to see other pples by now. It is a cool piece but I want to know other pple's review on the statue. Hope it comes soon man!

Got mine setup tonight. For any Myers fan this is a must have. Exclusive or not. Both sculpts are really great. The rooted hair is super easy to work with. Definitely a statue that needs to be displayed at a decent height. I really couldnt be happier.

Screenshot_20200217-202807_Instagram.jpg
20200217_202940.jpg
IMG_20200217_211611_888.jpg
Screenshot_20200217-212328_Gallery.jpg

Finally another review, KL trooper it turned out great right? So, happy they changed and reworked Myers it turned out to be a home run. So , stoked because I was so disappointed with the first mask. But now couldn't be happier, Nice pics man! Im gonna get my base signed in May.

Finally another review, KL trooper it turned out great right? So, happy they changed and reworked Myers it turned out to be a home run. So , stoked because I was so disappointed with the first mask. But now couldn't be happier, Nice pics man! Im gonna get my base signed in May.

Thanks and yes it turned out great! Super pumped about it.

I am loving the hell outta this statue. I'm sooo happy for all of us who are getting this piece. We are lucky! At the end of the review I have it with the 1:3 Freddy and Jason and they look great together. We need a 1:3 Leatherface!!!

trying yo decide if I want to buy a piece that I would only get out once a year. Nothing else in my collection is 1/3 scale.

Probably wont get it... But its a nice piece for sure. Congrats to all.

I am loving the hell outta this statue. I'm sooo happy for all of us who are getting this piece. We are lucky! At the end of the review I have it with the 1:3 Freddy and Jason and they look great together. We need a 1:3 Leatherface!!!

Awesome video! Love the unboxing. Ex is the way to go hands down mine will be here today at some point

Thanks guys!

I know you're gonna be stoked to unbox him today Madball!

Oh believe me I will! I get home from work late today and I already prepped an area for display I plan on posting some pictures tonight! Cannot wait

092c02c201f8862217a62714fdf0be40.jpg

An absolute beast. Probably will reposition but he?s fresh out of the box. Here I was always saying I didn?t have an ultimate Myers statue/figure, and now I?ll never need to get another. My first PCS, and I am FLOORED by the craft, detail, presentation and boxing. Just phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back