PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myers is in the house tomorrow, sweet!!!! Can not wait to open this bad boy! Then at monster palooza get this base signed by some of the cast. Like I did my Darren Holt h2 bust, I got that signed by most of the H2 cast and carpenter just need Jamie Lee and that completes it. But she is a hard one to track down. The the trick or treat prototype h40 mask got signed by castle and most of h1 cast and the man john carpenter. I will put up some photos first thing, once I get it set up and unboxed tomorrow. Peace!

I can't wait to see pics!

Well here it is people, unreal it exceeded my expectations. The only gripe I have is the coveralls but that is minor compared to what they did here. You can fix the hair on the mask to the way you want I will mess with it later. But both masks are amazing and Idk which one I will use. But the knife is metal and sharp. I could use the space saver if anyone wants to sell it to me lol that way I can put him in a display case but that is if any one doesn't need it. Anyways, great statue. At first I know I had my gripes about the statue and the mask was off. But they really went back and put some care into this thing and it looks just like 78 Myers and I couldn't be more happy. I honestly do not see this lasting for a while so I would pick this up I got number 240 so at this point who knows how many they have left. The cover alls can use a little more dirtiness but as I look I can not find any complaints and I am picky af with this character as most of you can tell with my prior posts. so, here we go with some pics. Any question please let me know. I missed the exclusive because at the time the mask was way off. So, I didn't want to take that chance. Plus, I have pumpkins and I wouldn't use the sheet. But that tombstone and room saver is pretty sweet. Anyways, enjoy the pics, hope they turn out well.

IMG_2216.jpgIMG_2217.jpgIMG_2220.jpgIMG_2221.jpgIMG_2222.jpgIMG_2223.jpgIMG_2224.jpgIMG_2226.jpgIMG_2227.jpgIMG_2228.jpgIMG_2229.jpgIMG_2222.jpgIMG_2223.jpgIMG_2237.jpgIMG_2238.jpgIMG_2239.jpgIMG_2240.jpgIMG_2241.jpg
IMG_2245.jpgIMG_2246.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 111
Comgrats! Looks great. Can you tell me the dimensions from front of the stairs to the back?

Comgrats! Looks great. Can you tell me the dimensions from front of the stairs to the back?

One foot two inches length of the sides and the front is one foot almost 3 inches a little less to be exact. Hope that helps!

One more with Vader my dark side english bull dog posing with Myers! He had to get in the action

IMG_2252.jpg

Cutest dog ever and great Myers statue as well!

Thanks man, remember I was the one that was picky af about the mask as well. I would say it was pretty dead on of the reworked production piece. I still would say the production piece looked a tad bit better but this still is a great effort and they did well on going back and fixing it and earned my respect and ultimately led to my purchasing this. Are you gonna get it bud? Either way, I can say a solid 8 or 9 out of 10 the excitement of yesterday wore off a little and I let it sink in and the cover alls had some minor things the mask in the proto was a tad bit better sculpted. But still a solid piece. Still wish the cover alls were blue though. But I think any fan now knows this is Michael Myers. After debating I have to say that sculpted hair I find is the better mask. But not by much.

His coveralls werent blue though, so I am happy with the color they chose. I think styling the rooted hair sculpt has potential to be the better choice but the sculpted looks great and a lot less work. Guess ill see first hand when mine arrives.

His coveralls werent blue though, so I am happy with the color they chose. I think styling the rooted hair sculpt has potential to be the better choice but the sculpted looks great and a lot less work. Guess ill see first hand when mine arrives.

Oh really damn, I always thought it was a light blue for some reason. No worries!

Back