PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great looking display! I typically leave my large statues out. I have a couple Ikea desks that I use to hold these large/heavy pieces.

Thanks! I was circling the idea of leaving them out but didn’t want them exposed I also have the prime 1 1/3 evil dead 2 Piece on preorder and wanted them side by side for display so table makes sense and is a good idea, then just get some acrylic fabbed for it. Hope I can find a solid table without legs if that makes sense

Thanks! I was circling the idea of leaving them out but didn?t want them exposed I also have the prime 1 1/3 evil dead 2 Piece on preorder and wanted them side by side for display so table makes sense and is a good idea, then just get some acrylic fabbed for it. Hope I can find a solid table without legs if that makes sense

I have a tv stand but put my tv on the wall and put the statues that are too big on it. Others are in displays. The plastic custom takes up quite a bit of room. But to each their own. I had a custom one like yours, it took up a lot of room though. Now I have some great display cases from costco and custom made ones in my room. But this piece will fit in my room ones. But I may leave it out in the living room on the tv stand. Well, hope this turns out great like the photos.

Impatient bump :impatient::impatient::impatient:

Well, take many deep breaths. Anything coming from China is going to be seriously quarantined right now till they know it's safe to release to the public. This'll be sitting at the doc upon arrival for weeks till they know it's safe, I'm sure. Have you seen the news? Nothing is "rushing out" from China right now

The chances of a package arriving from China and being infected is incredibly low but imagine being killed by a Michael Myers statue lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’ll take a chance on the virus if it means getting my statue earlier haha

Send me my product...I'm ready...

hazmat suit.jpg

Well, take many deep breaths. Anything coming from China is going to be seriously quarantined right now till they know it's safe to release to the public. This'll be sitting at the doc upon arrival for weeks till they know it's safe, I'm sure. Have you seen the news? Nothing is "rushing out" from China right now

The newsletter stated it already left the factory, so I think we are good.

Massive improvement in regards to the head sculpt! If the pictures are indicative of the in hand quality then I will be picking this up!

This really turned out great - Congrats to everyone getting it. I'm kinda regretting passing on it, but no space for it. Still hoping to see a 1/4 that awesome some day.

Got my "Item Arriving Soon" email notice from Sideshow. Arriving in their warehouse in approximately 7 days. Final payment due Wed., Feb. 12, 2020. :clap

In a dark display with some orange halloween style lighting this will look amazing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back