PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee Elliot‎ (PCS Collectibles Collectors Group) said:
All my Myers fans stand the **** up! Even the new sculpted hair version looks awesome! Rooted head on the steps. One change, the thin side wall trim on the right of the steps was removed. You can see the old steps in the back and new steps in the front. Thin wall was warping in factory production so it was removed because when it was thickened to prevent warping it looked really bad.

DbiFjYD.jpg

This looks fantastic:clap If this is what I'm getting...it is well worth the wait and the money.

PCS just embarrassed a lot of people hahaha they ****in slayed this statue!

Uh uhh... shoes. Yes, his shoes are clearly the wrong size I can tell. They're all wrong, I wouldn't buy this thing.

Just kidding. Looks great. Good job PCS .

The ones that hated this statue like myself saved it for many pple! So, instead of saying they embarrassed us. No, they put out a Myers statue that was suppose to look like Myers. I PO so I am stoked. But we all took a chance at how that thing looked earlier. Now if this is what we receive then all the bs aside it looks great. It was because of all the negative criticism that they went back and worked on it. They got it right. I own up to when it looks good and when something doesn't. Still gonna wait to see what it looks like in person though.

7E45BADF-7063-4761-ADA4-3E77C39D0E7C.jpeg
The ones that hated this statue like myself saved it for many pple! So, instead of saying they embarrassed us. No, they put out a Myers statue that was suppose to look like Myers. I PO so I am stoked. But we all took a chance at how that thing looked earlier. Now if this is what we receive then all the bs aside it looks great. It was because of all the negative criticism that they went back and worked on it. They got it right. I own up to when it looks good and when something doesn't. Still gonna wait to see what it looks like in person though.

Listen Einstein, Some of us said the mask was awful and it ruins the statue, you and a few others said the mask was great and it looks fantastic, PCS then went and changed the look of the mask completely and it looks killer now. which basically says PCS agreed with the people that thought it was awful and now everyone is getting a killer statue because of the fuss that was made, and this guy thinks we are the ones that got embarrassed. i have met a few slow people in my day but you are on another level. you remind me of that movie Bio-Dome

Listen Einstein, Some of us said the mask was awful and it ruins the statue, you and a few others said the mask was great and it looks fantastic, PCS then went and changed the look of the mask completely and it looks killer now. which basically says PCS agreed with the people that thought it was awful and now everyone is getting a killer statue because of the fuss that was made, and this guy thinks we are the ones that got embarrassed. i have met a few slow people in my day but you are on another level. you remind me of that movie Bio-Dome

Hey brotha, you know how this guy is. Just have to let it go. He loves to run his mouth and say he is right. I knew a smart ass comment would come from him. Because he gets off on it and then loves putting pple down. Just got to drop it dude, he won't get it. All that matters is that we get the Myers we wanted. To bad though if it wasn't for the ones dawging on this statue it would still look ****** and then those pple would be getting a crappy statue lol! But I wanted a great myers so I am glad we are going to get it. But still I will wait in hand photos because you just don't know lol! Peace brotha. Take this mad ball with a grain of salt. Not worth it anymore. I would expect nothing less at this point from him.

You think you have clout HAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You didn’t have **** to do with the resculpting of this piece, sit down ya boot good grief you twinks kill me! This is some good stuff right here can’t make this up folks everybody thank these two highly respected internet badasses for their hard work with PCS and giving the people a quality product hahahaF20528FB-FDB0-4EC0-A166-77E43CDDED5E.jpeg

You think you have clout HAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You didn?t have **** to do with the resculpting of this piece, sit down ya boot good grief you twinks kill me! This is some good stuff right here can?t make this up folks everybody thank these two highly respected internet badasses for their hard work with PCS and giving the people a quality product hahahaView attachment 468029

LOL, I would expect nothing less from you! Pure class, pure class! But clout never heard that one before or twinks u learn something new everyday! So, the bs continues. I find this nothing more than entertaining how you act, so keep it up I can care less.

From FB

All my Myers fans STAND UP! We just got the exclusive sent to us straight off the factory line. You guys will not be disappointed! A lot of hard work went into not just the prototype design, but even more important working with the factory to get this one right! (Bob's glasses are missing as the factory still needs to send them to us)

It took almost 6 months just to get the faux hair right. At one point the factory couldn't source the hair so I spend 3 weeks searching, sourcing, and mailing suri alpaca hair lol. We still didn't like the results so we went a different route thanks to Nathan Eakins that worked out MUCH better.

Photos will be updated on our and Sideshow's website. But, I have to say I am very proud of the PCS team helping to get the production on track.

Attachments

• D70FF307-7B74-4052-A02E-2511D4A99553.jpg
    D70FF307-7B74-4052-A02E-2511D4A99553.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 200
From FB

All my Myers fans STAND UP! We just got the exclusive sent to us straight off the factory line. You guys will not be disappointed! A lot of hard work went into not just the prototype design, but even more important working with the factory to get this one right! (Bob's glasses are missing as the factory still needs to send them to us)

It took almost 6 months just to get the faux hair right. At one point the factory couldn't source the hair so I spend 3 weeks searching, sourcing, and mailing suri alpaca hair lol. We still didn't like the results so we went a different route thanks to Nathan Eakins that worked out MUCH better.

Photos will be updated on our and Sideshow's website. But, I have to say I am very proud of the PCS team helping to get the production on track.

Very stoked a company finally got the mask right and looking forward to this now. At first it didn't look good at all but thank God you guys went back and fixed it. Thanks, hope this comes out soon. Anticipation is killing me. Now that I know that this is what we are getting.

Nice sculpt but the masks expression in that photo looks like Myers is about to burst out in tears

Back