PCS Conan 1/2 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ant Adams said:
Sneak peak of Conan 1:2 scale. Work in progress of the paints by Alessio Salitore. Latest artist to join the PCS stable.

PA5XgxU.jpeg

It has a nice presence overall, better than I expected in this pose.

I really hope the sculpt and paint on the hair are sharp. And that the pose/musculature won't read too much like he's flexing on stage. The latter may not be a concern if they sell his expression well. The 1/3 had a fantastic expression, lots of determination in the eyes.

Weathering is another concern, the mixed media elements and body paint should all feel like they're part of the same world, affected by the same conditions. Much as I love the 1/3, the different elements of that statue look too pristine and separated from each other.

Last edited:
Likeness isn't working for me and it looks too much like he's flexing. The 1/3 remains the more evocative piece IMO.

Outfit looks phenomenal though. It's cool that both costumes are lifted from the first film, but this makes their choice of a Destroyer pose even stranger. The statue could've had a stronger presence with a Barbarian pose.

Last edited:
The portrait is off and the body is too bubbly. Hope that future photos prove me wrong. How can you be off on such a big scale, like Prime 1 with their Terminator?

In response to a question about tweaks, Ant said some people will be eating crow when the full gallery is released...

Conan 1:2 Scale Elite Series Statue - PCS Deluxe

The PCS Deluxe Edition includes both the Atlantean sword and Conan’s Father’s sword. Also included is a separate display stand offering collector’s the ability to display both iconic blades in their collection. The Deluxe Edition allows collectors a new level of customization by offering a choice of which base they would like for their statue: The environmental skulls base, or the more museum style temple base.

Edition Size :TBD

Conan 1:2 Scale Elite Series Statue - Gold Exclusive

The Gold Exclusive also includes both the Atlantean sword and Conan’s Father’s sword as well as a separate display stand offering collector’s the ability to display both iconic blades in their collection. This edition allows collectors a new level of customization by offering a choice of which base they would like for their statue: The environmental skulls base, or the more museum style temple base. Gold Exclusives also include a statue cleaning kit, metal Certificate of Authenticity, and a chance to win a real 1oz gold PCS collector’s coin as well as a Ruby Ticket worth $300 in PCS loyalty points.

Edition Size :150

Back