PCS Conan 1/2 scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ant Adams said:
1:2 Scale Conan Concept. Final subject to change.

slbZgN1.jpg

Not crazy about the pose and really not a fan of the outfit (or the sequel it's based on). Wonder if they'll have other looks for him.

Not crazy about the pose and really not a fan of the outfit (or the sequel it's based on). Wonder if they'll have other looks for him.
Poses are always an issue at 1/2 scale, too dynamic and they are impossible to display. Hopefully they do a warpaint version again.

Pants? Does that mean we'll get an outfit variant from the first movie?

According to Ant, preorder will be February and there will be a variant based on the first movie.

The sculp muscle definition looks great. I'll get the war paint version. I just wish it was 1/3 or 1/4
Yeah, I'm not too worried about the footprint if his feet are together (actually if the pose is too stiff I likely won't get this at all), but it doesn't sit right with me having something taller than the 1/3 Jungle Predator in my collection.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about the footprint if his feet are together (actually if the pose is too stiff I likely won't get this at all), but it doesn't sit right with me having something taller than the 1/3 Jungle Predator in my collection.

I hear you. Not long now to find out, as pre-orders start in February. So I've heard. But yeah, 1/3 would've been great.

Top base looks phenomenal. I so wish we got something like that on the 1/3.

Back