PCS 1:4 Sub-Zero MK9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sword makes more sense to me given the pose. If I had to choose between the two I would definitely go for the sword. This might be PCS's nicest looking statue ever. I'm curious to see how it comes out though. Scorpion was a bit of a disaster and Alex had insane quality control issues. I'm pretty afraid to buy their stuff right now.

I think someone by the name of John (cannot remember his last name off the top of my head) did the sculpt for this, Alex, Gouken, etc... He's quickly becoming one of my favorite sculptors that I've seen work with these official companies. He consistently is pumping out crazy awesome sculpts, but PCS just does not have the paint apps to do them justice IMO.

I started to order the EX, but ultimately had to pass. Already have several PCS per-orders and this would have been my first MK release. I will admit PCS did a great job.

Preordered mine from BBTS. I'm hoping that SS get it though to get it from them instead. Wouldn't mind getting some RP for my money :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ordered the EX - hoping it will look great facing off with Shao Kahn. I am kind of nervous about this since I have never seen a PCS statue before. Have Shao Kahn arriving soon, but would have liked to see Shao Kahn before having to order this, so that I can evaluate the quality of PCS statues.

Ordered the EX - hoping it will look great facing off with Shao Kahn. I am kind of nervous about this since I have never seen a PCS statue before. Have Shao Kahn arriving soon, but would have liked to see Shao Kahn before having to order this, so that I can evaluate the quality of PCS statues.

I feel like putting up as many products for preorder as possible without actually shipping anything is part of their strategy :lol

We STILL don't have the MK classic designed ninja.

there is just no get up and go for the MK9 line. The only one that really had a rush to get was the Shao Kahn. Everything else...Meh...

I feel like putting up as many products for preorder as possible without actually shipping anything is part of their strategy :lol

We STILL don't have the MK classic designed ninja.

:lecture

I want these.

2dw6xc7.jpg

Back