Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a piece doesn't sell well I imagine they simply don't produce the entire ES. Like Mythos Kenobi which was opened up again later because of high demand.

Hmmm,.... I'm not so sure. They have pieces still in stock still from years back. I guess it's possible but how many statues do you think they've made that have an incorrect ES on the bottom of the base?

Maybe eventually they give pieces that aren't selling to retailers.

Meh. Don't really care about 1/3 mkx.

I will really hate myself if the 1/3 klassic line goes beyond scorpion sub and rept. It will be awesome if they stick to mk1/2 in this line. But the money issue. Ouchhhhh

Besides the ninjas... I'd like to see Ermac... Baraka... Kano.

I get were you're coming from as it can become expensive. But I hope they also do maybe kitana or Sonja blade, etc.

Must resist and stick with 1/4 for now.

1514580d1401765288-ban-rolex-sub-no-date-pictures-resistance-futile.jpg

To the guy who pre ordered before 3pm what happened? Did you get to keep your order and are you getting an AP?

It's crazy how we're going to be teased for an entire year, at the very least, as we wait and stare in awe as this prototype makes the convention rounds until then:impatient:

It's crazy how we're going to be teased for an entire year, at the very least, as we wait and stare in awe as this prototype makes the convention rounds until then:impatient:

Haha best to try and forget it even exists for now. Gonna be a long long wait.

Kept the order. No AP which is fine especially since I didn't know that was a thing before I ordered.

Haha best to try and forget it even exists for now. Gonna be a long long wait.
Glad you got to keep it man :hi5:

Yeah lol in was thinking the same thing. This thread has been dead for a while now lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Huh? :dunno was it mentioned by someone earlier?

The guys on Statue Forum say that Jerry said they would be making Sub-Zero and Reptile in 1:3 as well, if Scorpion sold well. And considering he sold out in under 9 minutes and the 1/4 Reptile goes for huge money, I'd be willing to bet money he's on his way.

Back