PC Gaming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is he wearing a jacket in the summer time? lol

And why did he buy a PC game at full price?

Yeah he helps us vent, just by watching him. lol

Anyone got one of the DXR Racer chairs?

Last edited:
This is pretty great. WB just lost a TON of money for this nonsense and it's awesome. Don't release a half a$$ed PC game next time idiots. Tried to pinch pennies and they're getting taught a valuable lesson. Good stuff.

I've seen people who were able to run it w/o crashes and bugs, but game still used only 50% of their CPU and GPU.
And at 30 fps max with GeForce Titan SLI (even if you unlock max fps it'll be droping under 30 most of the time).

This port is a disaster.
Steam has blocked their sales 'till fall 2015. :lol

It's weird, it runs perfectly fine on my PC

At first it didn't but after disabling crossfire, it ran well (it's not crossfire supported, duh).

I even upped the frame rate, same performance. However, with or without the frame rate boost (from 30 to 60), it can be jittery but barely noticeable.

You're the exception to the rule. Between the locked 30 fps, the reduced effects for performance, the lack of customizations and the crashes, I don't blame anyone for getting a refund.

There are advanced graphics options. That you can change; in an INI file ... using MS notepad.

:monkey3

F59F0A9CF3B1C07D697C56C69C18578DC02A4021

It's weird, it runs perfectly fine on my PC

Mine as well, I have a GTX 770. . .but oddly enough, I updated with the new driver NVIDIA released shortly before playing the game, but now the temp on my card spikes up to 80-90 degrees on any game. I tried rolling back the driver and it still happens.

Believe me, it's not running fine on your PC. You might have acceptable frame-rates, but then there are issues like this which are inexcusable:

11125777_846132755475623_1143415351957454673_o.jpg

Last edited:
In regards to the PC version of Arkham Knight, one of Iron Galaxy's devs. said the following on June 22nd: "it's seriously GOTY like i never even use that term for almost anything"

Hilarity ensues.

Speaking of rain textures, when you're gliding in the rain in the PS4 version... the cape looks FANTASTIC with all the rain water accumulated on it. I used to think Naughty Dog was the best when it came to animating water... but Rocksteady truly outdid themselves.

Believe me, it's not running fine on your PC. You might have acceptable frame-rates, but then there are issues like this which are inexcusable:

11125777_846132755475623_1143415351957454673_o.jpg

I haven't checked temperature or anything, so there could be other stuff going on.
Every time I exit the game though a moment after it's closed I get a message that the game has crashed.

Back