^^^^ PAYPAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
GODDAMN! I HATE PAYPAL! They put limitations on my account and won't take it off no matter what I do! I completed the steps to remove limitations, but now the status just says "Information Submitted". Is there any other site or service similiar to PayPal? Is there any way to pay someone directly with just a Debit/Credit Card?

-CJK

wow that sucks and the gay thing is u cant start another account because your only able to use ur debit/credit card with one account. maybe it takes a few days for your information to be submitted

What kind of limitations?

You didn't fall for one of those "your paypal account has been limited, click here to fix" emails did you???

They said that I has to verify my location by phone. I did! It has said Information Submitted for about two weeks now! It's actually my Dad's account and he has deceased. My Mom just wont take the time out of her busy drinking schedule to fax them the required information that they need to close the account.

-CJK

PP sucks they ^^^^ed me over with that ^^^^ a few years ago.

Googlecheckout has been treating me well.

Hmmm, I have had no trouble with paypal and I also didn't need to fax anything to close out one of my accounts. I don't understand why they are making it so hard for you.

wow that sucks and the gay thing is u cant start another account because your only able to use ur debit/credit card with one account. maybe it takes a few days for your information to be submitted

Hey Slimey....... Who's that delightful lady at bottom of yr post???

Yours droolingly

TC :duh:duh

paypal does indeed blow!!! they still haven't worked with me to resolve my problem...and i'm getting shafted out of $900!!! luckily, i canceled my credit card on file and issued a stop check payment from my bank so if paypal wants the money they need to contact me first.

Back