paypal, outside of ebay question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny88

Super Freak
Reaction score
l had a question that l could not find an answer too.

l bought small 1/6 parts about a month ago from an online store, checked out with paypal. with credit card. l still haven't received the items. if l file an item not received claim, does paypal still give refunds if found in your favor when used outside of ebay.

Last edited:
l had a question that l could not find an answer too.

l bought small 1/6 parts about a month ago from an online store, checked out with paypal. with credit card. l still haven't received the items. if l file an item not received claim, does paypal still give refunds if found in your favor when used outside of ebay.

Have you gotten a hold of the website or are they just ignoring you. You should tell us which one so no one else gets stuck.

Have you gotten a hold of the website or are they just ignoring you. You should tell us which one so no one else gets stuck.

yes the seller has gotten back to me and says he's not sure why it's taking so long, he might send me another batch of items or give me refund. l was just wondering if he wasn't going to help if paypal still would.

yes the seller has gotten back to me and says he's not sure why it's taking so long, he might send me another batch of items or give me refund. l was just wondering if he wasn't going to help if paypal still would.

At least he's taking care of you! So he DID send it out? Make sure he's got your right address.

Back