PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness Khan/Themistocles TAKING COMMISSIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison FINISHED (update 04/11/2014)

I think its shaping up really well. I'd like to see you come through with the finishing touches definitely looks on track. Also, the scale of the head is perfect (I think BC's sculpt is on the bigger side) and with this being your first attempt I think you've nailed it!

PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison FINISHED (update 04/11/2014)

At last I have a WIP, lots of details need to improve, but I am so excited that this Khan/John Harrison figure will come to life soon.

4ysy6a8y.jpg

syje3a4e.jpg

Last edited:
PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison FINISHED (update 04/11/2014)

After watching again 300: The rise of an empire, I needed to sculpt Themistocles and here is The WIP.
azatysyz.jpg

Last edited:
Re: PauHolmes Sculpts - Into Darkness John Harrison FINISHED (update 04/11/2014)

Wow, somehow I missed the finished sculpt... you really did an incredible job. Not only is the likeness great, but you really added a lot of fine details and skin texture that set it off. Excellent work, can't wait to see what else you create :duff

Wow, somehow I missed the finished sculpt... you really did an incredible job. Not only is the likeness great, but you really added a lot of fine details and skin texture that set it off. Excellent work, can't wait to see what else you create :duff

Thanks!! :D

Alright guys, I just received the outfit, I am so happy with it [emoji41][emoji41]

emeja7a9.jpg

And i am trying to finish the boots, I hope the pants fits in there.

ybavy2yg.jpg

I gave him more boobs, but this body has The stranger and longer boobs ever! I may have to modify further on

seze7ete.jpg

Back