Patriot666's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much slynger. Yes I love my Darkness bust. There just happened to be a light right above him too, which works well because he won't fit in a cabinet.

It's been a while since I've updated my collection thread. Here's one recent addition, the EFX Tie Fighter Studio Scale. I will post more updates soon. I've moved my collection to a different room and added/sold some pieces since my original posts.

Last edited:
And I'm back into Hot Toys... :slap This Elder Predator is the first of many. I will be looking for custom horror 1/6 figures now. For now he's on the random stuff shelf on the bottom, but I think I'll get some detolfs soon. Crappy phone pics:

Thank you all for the comments!

Nice collection and display. Cant wait to see it with sliding doors on
The sliding doors are on. Hard to see as the door frames are black. That acrylic sure is crystal clear huh?

Last edited:
And here's my current Pax setups. They're pretty scatterbrained right now with extra shelves here and there, and all the masks which I will probably have to cut down on for shelf space with stuff coming in the near future. Anyways, just wanted to do an update. Thanks for looking. :)

Dont forget to show me that pic of your Darkness Lifesize Bust Variant bro ;) You know the original will always be one of my all time favourite pieces and was so grateful to add one to my collection...but i do like the variant version also :)

e244eba2869ab0fbef6159e13c8029a5.jpg

Dont forget to show me that pic of your Darkness Lifesize Bust Variant bro ;) You know the original will always be one of my all time favourite pieces and was so grateful to add one to my collection...but i do like the variant version also :)

LOL RB, you know I sorta left him out on purpose. His current setup definitely isn't permanent. But, for now, here he is. Great pic of yours btw! :clap

Just a Great display, for an AMAZING collection ;)

Thanks man! :hi5:

Wow cant believe I missed this set up. what an awesome collection!! Some really awesome pieces and so well displayed. Take a bow sir :)

Awesome. Inspiration for the wallet too. Very nice set up!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using tapatalk

Back