Patriot666's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful set up! :clap:clap:clap
Keep the updates coming

Im sure I will see a few ARH Studios art work here soon. You have some impressive pieces here

I hope so Averone. I'm looking forward to the Minotaur. Thanks for your comment!

Well this is my 1,000th post, so I figured I'd make it special and start my own collection thread. I will be updating this thread as new pieces come in. I already have new pieces in these cabinets... Thanks to gagaliya for the Ikea Pax idea. :clap

Thanks for looking ladies and gents! This hobby seems insane to most people. I'm happy to share the cuckoo's nest with you fine people.:1-1:

WHOA! Very Rich and Classy Display with some Highend Pieces, Belated Welcome to the Show, Great Post

BTW is that a Blue Lord of Darkness Bust or is it just the Lighting

Great collection, great space and displayed very classy but how many times have you walked into that ceiling fan? LOL

BTW is that a Blue Lord of Darkness Bust or is it just the Lighting

Yep he's blue with green light up eyes. As seen in the opening scene of Legend. :)

Great collection, great space and displayed very classy but how many times have you walked into that ceiling fan? LOL

Good thing the wife and I are Shire folk. :wink1: Seriously though, I'm only 5'5" but I can walk under the fan and the hanging chains don't hit my head. The photos don't depict the scale very well...these cabinets are pretty big.

Yep he's blue with green light up eyes. As seen in the opening scene of Legend. :)

WOW! How Rare are they? what was the edition size if any, I have heard of them but never really seen one, Congrats Patriot

I think the ES was 15, but he stopped at 12...I got the last one before he retired the mold. Now I wish I had gotten a red one too, but I couldn't swing the $ for both.

Just got a Terminator PF today. I love it. It's my fourth Terminator piece. Unfortunately I crave more. :gah: I think the EB BD Arnie will join my collection in the near future. :wink1:

DSCN1997_zpse2d22c17.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks darthstitch.

My thought of the day is that we need a new horror movie based PF. I mean seriously SS...there are a ton of horror fans out there. Give us something new. Don't just tease us with a Pinhead PF then abandon it. Give us something! :pray:

Back