Patriot666's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built a new screen wall today. The theater is really coming along now.
e26c572ebf8642c79e82c1de3cfa53ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That so cool! Looking forward to the updates!

These are the two mask pickups from the Indianapolis Horrorhound Con. The classic style wolf man is by Elliot Britz and the Boss Hog by Jeremy Bohr. Check out the little hairs all over the Boss Hog, his skin looks very real!

Damn Alex! Those busts are so realistic! Big congrats on the new additions bro :clap

Thanks man! Yeah I really enjoy collecting these display masks. They look so real and aren't fragile like statues.

Between Goodwill and the Salvation Army I got this old school setup for about $45. Watching vhs tapes on a square tube tv takes me back. Now I can watch some old horror tapes in front of my display cases. I love it!
139797e43a83ad66c64a4e2e291e76fa.jpg

Between Goodwill and the Salvation Army I got this old school setup for about $45. Watching vhs tapes on a square tube tv takes me back. Now I can watch some old horror tapes in front of my display cases. I love it!
139797e43a83ad66c64a4e2e291e76fa.jpg

Awesome set up Alex! Love that custom Darkness bust :love

Old CRT tube TV's have their charm, I know from my own experience, since I kept my old TV too. :)
I wish I hadn't gotten rid of my old one. Good idea keeping yours. Now you can play Duck Hunt. :)
Classy set up and an insanely awesome collection.:rock
Thanks a lot!
Amazing collection and setup
Thank you!
Awesome set up Alex! Love that custom Darkness bust :love
Thanks Andy!
That's a real retro looking TV you got. Is that a VCR player? I still got my VCR player, FF RW never got tiresome. :lol
Yep. It's weird that it's considered vintage when it was made in 1996, makes me feel old!

Some Child's Play stuff from Shout Factory and Neca. Like a lot of people I'm still hoping for a life size Good Guy Doll, but this little figure looks great. I'm happy to have him. :)

1d4ba576cbf37ac5a8c432073155786a.jpg

cd39393b02ee62bf8fa56205b78a8b7c.jpg

0ddd1f852d40bdea0f4d200022306e32.jpg

Back