Patriot666's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9f9365cd8bf6975bf5a15159580807e4.jpg

Damn, that Lestat on the piano is cool as hell!

I think Marty is the scariest one you have........

In all seriousness...Awesome collection.......My own is definitely more horror themed as well....

I think Marty is the scariest one you have........

In all seriousness...Awesome collection.......My own is definitely more horror themed as well....

Ha ha, thanks. Yep Marty got scared and bailed lol. Sold him a while ago. Anything non horror doesn't last long in the collection. I have acquired more but I haven't built my displays in my new house yet. I tore down and scrapped my Pax display cases and will build brand new ones using the same acrylic doors. Between that and the home theater I have a ton of work ahead of me.

Ha ha, thanks. Yep Marty got scared and bailed lol. Sold him a while ago. Anything non horror doesn't last long in the collection. I have acquired more but I haven't built my displays in my new house yet. I tore down and scrapped my Pax display cases and will build brand new ones using the same acrylic doors. Between that and the home theater I have a ton of work ahead of me.

giphy.gif

What is that Scream ghost face statue/figure you have? Is it a 1/6th scale? You've really made good use of the Pax. Hmm it's starting to make me wonder whether to go pax or Besta. I have some long pieces that are simply too long for Besta, so not sure. Even though they're great for PFs

:rotfl
What is that Scream ghost face statue/figure you have? Is it a 1/6th scale? You've really made good use of the Pax. Hmm it's starting to make me wonder whether to go pax or Besta. I have some long pieces that are simply too long for Besta, so not sure. Even though they're great for PFs

Thanks! It's the 1/6 Asmus Toys Ghost Face. I still need to build my Pax displays in my new house and I've debated on going with Besta's this time too. I needed the Pax's for Cinemaquettes, but now that I'm not collecting large statues I could go with small cabinets. It is nice to have the optional space though. The biggest deciding factor for me is that I already own the Pax and have spent the time and money on the shelving, lighting, doors, acrylic...hell...now that I think about it there's no way I could afford to do it over again! lol

Last edited:
I finally got my display back up in my new house. Here's my wall o'stuff. The layout isn't finalized but I got everything unboxed and wires hid. The pic doesn't really do justice to the size, it's pretty cool in person. The other side is my home theater which is still in work.

6dbc6e4db5944e0a2187e0e3ef4440fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriot666 the jury is out, You are insane...in the best way possible! I want to watch movies at your house!
Congrats on the stellar collection!

Patriot666 the jury is out, You are insane...in the best way possible! I want to watch movies at your house!
Congrats on the stellar collection!

Lol...thanks! If Jersey wasn't so far away I'd have you over. :) My home theater is going to get upgraded in a ridiculous way in the next couple of weeks. I might just start posting pics of it soon. Gonna be sporting 4 18's with 8,000 watts of power. :yess:

I built a new screen wall today. The theater is really coming along now.
e26c572ebf8642c79e82c1de3cfa53ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back