Patrick Swayze dies at 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone watching the Barbara Walters special now? I have been fighting the tears ever since this came on. This hits really close to home. :monkey2 I always hate it when people write how cancer patients died peacefully at home. There is nothing PEACEFUL when someone is dying of cancer. ^^^^ING FIND A CURE! :monkey2

I saw this when it first televised. :(

I can only imagine.

I just read your post and could feel that deeply sickening feeling coming. Dont think I could sit through it if I tried.

Why the ^^^^ did you watch it? You had to know how it would make you feel.

I was talking about it today with my Mom about it. I feel so horrible for his family. Until you have watched a parent taken by cancer you just cant understand the pain.

Be strong Keith, you ass sniffer!!!!!!!!

Why the ^^^^ did you watch it? You had to know how it would make you feel.

I was talking about it today with my Mom about it. I feel so horrible for his family. Until you have watched a parent taken by cancer you just cant understand the pain.

Be strong Keith, you ass sniffer!!!!!!!!

Yeah I did it to myself. It just captured me and made me think of my dad and how he may have felt. My poor dog. LOL! She is all over me. Damn I love my dog.

I can see and understand why you watched actually, but I just cant deal with that stuff.

Damn Keith, you ass! Now I'm getting all emotional!

:moon

YOu SUCK!

The worst part is I feel like I forgot my ability to just smile. Just smile and know that I am doing it because I WANT too. Everything is just wearing on me lately. I thought the Con would be a release. Not so much. Far too many people for me. I need another damn vacation. :monkey2:lol:monkey2

The worst part is I feel like I forgot my ability to just smile. Just smile and know that I am doing it because I WANT too. Everything is just wearing on me lately. I thought the Con would be a release. Not so much. Far too many people for me. I need another damn vacation. :monkey2:lol:monkey2

I was gonna have a New Mexico Freaks get together, but Dave deleted my thread and the plans fell through:mad:

Would have been an awesome vacation for you Keith.

F'n caca Dave :banghead

Can we man hug too?

That would be awesome :rock

:duff

I have a feeling that a hug would be a must. No matter how gay it sounds. LOL! Ok that thought made me laugh. Even though it's true. You have gotten me through tough times my friend. Tough times indeed. :cool::duff

Ok I am done for the night with this. I don't think people understand how hard this can be. You just have to go through it to get it. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :monkey2

I was gonna have a New Mexico Freaks get together, but Dave deleted my thread and the plans fell through:mad:

Would have been an awesome vacation for you Keith.

F'n caca Dave :banghead

Dave ruins everything. I am going to focus my pain on bringing him down. LOL! :lol

I have a feeling that a hug would be a must. No matter how gay it sounds. LOL! Ok that thought made me laugh. Even though it's true. You have gotten me through tough times my friend. Tough times indeed. :cool::duff

Ok I am done for the night with this. I don't think people understand how hard this can be. You just have to go through it to get it. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. :monkey2

Cant be any gayer the Ill & p!tu gay hugs :lol

I wish I had some beer, I think I am gonna take a trip to the liquor store right now :rock

Dave ruins everything. I am going to focus my pain on bringing him down. LOL! :lol

Yes! Bringing Dave down sounds like a plan :rock

:lol

Cant be any gayer the Ill & p!tu gay hugs :lol

I wish I had some beer, I think I am gonna take a trip to the liquir store right now :rock

Yes! Bringing Dave down sounds like a plan :rock

:lol

All of that makes complete sense and is worthy of a trip to the store! :rock

Back