Patrick Swayze dies at 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good times .................

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AHC7zCcDovk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AHC7zCcDovk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

great find there man, he really did do some quality work.:monkey2:monkey2
i completely forgot about darko, and ghost of course is one of the best movies ever made imo.

I'm bummed about this. Just too young. :(

He was a great guy, fine actor and he'll be missed.
RIP

He was one of my heroes wen i was a child...
I love all his movies...they bring me back great memories...
Descanse em paz amigo... (rest in peace buddy)

Good night sweet prince.
Rest In Peace Patrick!

I loved him in RED DAWN!
Matt Eckert: *Tell me what's the difference between us and them!*
Jed Eckert: Because WE *LIVE* HERE!

I hope Kanye doesn't show up to Patrick Swayze's funeral. " I'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but Michael Jackson had the best death of the year. Just sayinnn."

This is the first I've heard of Patrick's untimely passing. Too sad to say much at the moment, but I sincerely hope he's in a far better place now. I know he will be remembered fondly and greatly missed by so many, for a long time to come. Rest in peace, Pat, you were one of the best.

sigh. another one. what a year.

loved ghost, and city of joy was such an under-rated film.

may you be well and happy wherever you are, mr. swayze. :angelsmil

Very sad to hear that he finally lost his fight with cancer. I didnt know him personally obviously, but watching my father die from cancer there is always a personal attatchment for me with cancer related deaths.

I ^^^^in hate the word cancer!

So sad, and I feel sad for his loved ones.

He had a brave fight.

R.I.P.

Anyone watching the Barbara Walters special now? I have been fighting the tears ever since this came on. This hits really close to home. :monkey2 I always hate it when people write how cancer patients died peacefully at home. There is nothing PEACEFUL when someone is dying of cancer. ^^^^ING FIND A CURE! :monkey2

Back