Patient Zero is mine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats to the both of ou on youer aquisitions. I'll Never get a PZ, i gave up on him a while back. too much for me. I have a hard time spending 150 on a single figure as it is :)

Watch out man, when I spent $70 (about 7 years ago) on my Gaiking Shogun Warrior I was worried I'd lost my mind, and it was a long time before I ever broke the $100 mark on a figure. But as time goes on, the sickness creeps deeper and deeper and before you know it you're spending money like a mad fool :lol

Congrats on your score!
I have PZ as well, got him at SDCC when it came out, it's a great figure.

a grail found. and like the m.o. associated with a grail, a LARGE payout. i would find it VERY difficult to pay that much for a 12" figure. but congrats on your find.

Watch out man, when I spent $70 (about 7 years ago) on my Gaiking Shogun Warrior I was worried I'd lost my mind, and it was a long time before I ever broke the $100 mark on a figure. But as time goes on, the sickness creeps deeper and deeper and before you know it you're spending money like a mad fool :lol

Heh, i know, I've been thinking long and hard about the power loader. It all depends on how bad the aftermarket prices get.

Oh bugger, I just realised i'm gonna pay more than 150 For Leon.
But as for PZ, I'll be happy if i can find a Patient zero X for my shelf. if not, no big loss.

a grail found. and like the m.o. associated with a grail, a LARGE payout. i would find it VERY difficult to pay that much for a 12" figure. but congrats on your find.

Yeah, I went back and forth about it quite a bit over the past year or so. But ultimately its a figure I've really wanted and by trimming a few others from my herd he was able to be included.

But still, 6X the original price does hurt a tad :lol

There's another one up, already at $250 with 6 bids and 15 hrs to go. Ending Thursday mid-morning for me. I would have timed it better. I would have said $300+ easily if it ended when people were actually home to bid on him. For just 300 of them, that seems like a lot of offerings in recent week(s).

Yeah, I saw that one was up after I won my figure last night. Seems to be listed in spurts... for a long while you might see one every couple of weeks. But there have been a lot recently. Maybe with the new Dead announcements people are trying to cash in, or maybe its getting closer to Halloween.

Either way, my guess would be chances are good for getting a better deal now before another figure is announced or we hit another dry spell. At least that was part of my rationalization :lol

Yeah, I went back and forth about it quite a bit over the past year or so. But ultimately its a figure I've really wanted and by trimming a few others from my herd he was able to be included.

But still, 6X the original price does hurt a tad :lol

i confess that i overspent for one 12" figure, the boris karloff as the mummy. it is pristine but i still kick myself when i think i spent $300. i think every collector has at least one piece that they overpaid for. but i don't feel it's a grail just because i spent too much. i like some other collectibles much more.

and to add, it's what makes you happy that counts. congrats again.

i confess that i overspent for one 12" figure, the boris karloff as the mummy. it is pristine but i still kick myself when i think i spent $300. i think every collector has at least one piece that they overpaid for. but i don't feel it's a grail just because i spent too much. i like some other collectibles much more.

I know the feeling...

Yeah, for every time you overpay, there's also a good deal that you've gotten to help balance it out. The Mummy was my good deal, and the PZ got to balance it out :rotfl

But really, I'm stoked he'll be in my collection and in the end thats whats important :rock

Yeah, for every time you overpay, there's also a good deal that you've gotten to help balance it out. The Mummy was my good deal, and the PZ got to balance it out :rotfl

But really, I'm stoked he'll be in my collection and in the end thats whats important :rock

Overpaying.........I am looking at you Weta Kong and Narnia.

Back