Patient Zero craze?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You tell 'em, Desilu! :rock

And have I mentioned lately how cool your avatar and sig are?

Why thank you kind sir
Curtsey.gif

I love zombies, but to quote a song: "Don't believe the hype!"

I kinda wish Sideshow had done a Walking Dead line, I guess they still could.

I kinda wish Sideshow had done a Walking Dead line, I guess they still could.

I do too. But why license something when you can create your own line for free. I wouldn't mind a tie in of sorts that included a couple of characters from Day of the Dead or Walking Dead (comic), but that's a slim to no chance considering the popularity of The Dead line.

Whether you like Zombies or not is not the point...........I for one was not a Zombie fan.......but this sculpt has something to it......maybe it's not for everyone?.....but it is very well done and it has to be seen in person.
Anyway ...what this Zombie needs is more Zombies.......there is something about a group of Zombies that always send chills down my spine. Plus the dynamic look that a group of Zombies would make.......give us more Zombies....I need more.

i dont get it either, i hate the pose, and shocked this many horror fans would be into a PF the dead zombie, i bet the next PF sells like crap...

If you can't see why people are crazy for the statue then you have nothing to worry about. Since that tells me you're not really in to the piece.

I agree... if you don't know... then you shouldn't ask. :monkey3

...and I don't think it's a fanboy thing either... This line and the LOTR line brought me to SS. and I hate SS!!! :lol

1. It was a Sideshow original line created by Brian Dooley that was just a zombie done as a neat exclusive for SDCC 2005. It was limited to 300 and the Non-Attendee version sold out quickly but it was easily had after the show for a while from folks here and other retailers.
. . .

I'd also add that there were shenanigans in the Wait List in which your Wait List was only converted if a regular order was canceled and a Flex Pay Wait List was converted only if a Flex Pay order was canceled.

There was A LOT of monkey business in the ordering and fulfillment of this piece that led to much ballyhoo and arm flailing, ergo "hype".

I've got to say I'm surprised at the amount of money some people are willing to pay for the exclusive version. Having had both I prefer the regular pose. The hand did nothing for me and all this "hype" essentially allowed me to have the regular for free.

I've got to say I'm surprised at the amount of money some people are willing to pay for the exclusive version.

I'm pretty surprised too, $700+?? That's just crazy. Sure the hand is a nice detail but I'm not disappointed I didn't get one, the regular is just as detailed and exquisite. Can you call a zombie exquisite?

The Craze is not only from SS. The PS3 game Call of Duty has a Nazi Zombie mode which is super popular. Zombies are taking over.

To be quite honest, the only reason I got this item was because it reminds me of Halloween Horror Nights :cool:

That is BY FAR my most favorite event to attend every year :D

Back