Patch Separation and Selling?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willworkfortoys

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So, unfortunately I have liquidate my Sideshow Joe collection to fund a toy related project I'm working on. :dunno My question to you fellow collectors is what to do about the patch separation issue a lot of the figures have.
Should I:
A) Fix the separated patches to the velcro backing? I think I've seen a dot of fabric glue mentioned before as the best means for affixing them.
B) Just disclose the patch separation issue and let the buyer do the dirty work so I don't screw anything up.
C) It is a common 'known' problem and just sell them with the buyer likely knowing this is a problem. (That's how I received all of mine but I feel crappy passing them along this way.)
D) Sell my body on the streets in lieu of selling my collection.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Neither of the three is bad. I'd keep the last choice on the dl and work from home though. Lol.

Mine don't have that issue, but:

Glue em.

If there are a bunch, disclose.

Do you have a recommendation for adhesive? I want to make sure I don't get any bleed thru or white film from the glue.

sell your body....

Neither of the three is bad. I'd keep the last choice on the dl and work from home though. Lol.

I looked into option D and it turns out its not feasible. I told my wife I had an HT body but she figured out its really just a cheap Chinese knock-off.

Back