Password Protected ANGEL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angel2.jpg

angel1.jpg

Last edited:
CAhobbit said:
...the 21 day notice e-mail is over a month old now :rolleyes: ).

Did you guys see the enhanced podcast? It looks like the 12" Angels may have had an unfortunate encounter with a herd of PF Lurtz and Carnage Asada. :rotfl

OMFG!! Those pics are extraordinary, Angel looks as great, if not better, as the prototype! I love it so much. It might be the best sculpt in the Buffy/Angel line. Can't wait to have him in my hands! Thanks for the pics TheObsoleteMan!:chew

Yeah those pictures are nice. I'm still not cancelling but I do wonder what I'm going to do with another Angel. I'll most likely get another Detolf and keep the Angel line separate from the Buffy line.

Fritz said:
Did you guys see the enhanced podcast? It looks like the 12" Angels may have had an unfortunate encounter with a herd of PF Lurtz and Carnage Asada. :rotfl

No I didn't. Enchanced podcasts are lost on this particular computer.

However, Angel was listed in BOTH the "now shipping" and "Shipping in 30 days" lists. Strange... can it be both? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

This will have to look exactly like the prototype for me to get it because I already have the Buffy Angel, and I don't want two modern day Angels. If I like this one enough, I'll sell the one I have, but unless I'm very impressed upon looking at it, I won't bother to buy him and I'll just keep the one I have.

I love that package. I love that they decided to put a pic of the figure and one of the actor similiar to what they're doing with the Star Wars packaging. I wasn't too keen on the latest Buffy packages, with only a shot of the figure and somewhat poor graphics. I also like the fact that even though it's different it will fit our Buffy boxes perfectly.

Btw, Angel's grin looks weird in the box, kind of like goofy grin, it must be the angle or the light or something... I hope. Anyway, thanks for the pics! I can't wait!

Not sure if I like the box.The inside looks really nice but the front looks cheap.Sw boxes are the best by far.I miss the early buffy boxes.

The figure looks great but o much dffrence between it and the original angel.

The difference that existed between the original Buffy Angel and this Angel in the prototype seems to have been lost in the production figure. The expression isn't as sharp.

This will be a pass for me, I think. If it had looked exactly like the prototype I would've replaced my Buffy Angel with this one (I loved that Angelus-like smirk), but since there isn't so much a difference between the prod. figure and the first Angel, I'll stick with the one I have.

The base looks great, nice job with the logo. I'll judge the figure when I get it.

Protozaius said:
...However, Angel was listed in BOTH the "now shipping" and "Shipping in 30 days" lists...

Mine shows up in my account as "Shipping Soon Call to Cancel".

I'm surprised Sideshow hasn't already shipped them. I know of a couple of online places that already have them in stock.

Josette said:
This will be a pass for me, I think. If it had looked exactly like the prototype I would've replaced my Buffy Angel with this one (I loved that Angelus-like smirk), but since there isn't so much a difference between the prod. figure and the first Angel, I'll stick with the one I have.

I would wait until I see the actual figure. We've only seen two blurry shots and so far, for me, it looks JUST like the prototype (maybe slight differente in painting, which is reasonable). I'm sure this will be a much better Angel than Becoming Angel, who looks chubby and whose expression is a bit dead (no pun intended :D). Don't get me wrong, the first Angel was great, but this, this is the definitive Angel (at least until PF Angel is announced :monkey3 )

TheObsoleteMan said:
I'm surprised Sideshow hasn't already shipped them. I know of a couple of online places that already have them in stock.

could you please give me the links to those places?

I only saw him for a minute, but I did see him in person. I'm not judging by the pictures. Without the expression being as sharp, he has a bit of a grin instead of that smirk that the prototype had. If I get a chance for a second look, I'll look again, but I think I'll stick with the Angel I already own.

Back