Parts Sub-Forum for kitbashes request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baity

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This was mentioned a while back, but a Parts Forum under the Custom Creations Sub-Forum would be soooo ideal. :lecture

It would be the perfect place for Freaks to post Parts findings and so forth. Also, it would be the place to go if you were looking said parts.

Example: "I need a 1:6 sliver watch" (I actually really do :lol)
or "Does anyone have a spare this or that?

Currently, you have to literally dig through others' post with the hopes that some kind member throws up a link to a found item and more times than not, it's too late and the item is sold out. :gah:

Also, a new sub-forum like this would elimate these kind of parts request post from a forum like this, where I am sure, many of the members would rather post their hard work and still see it one the first page a few hours later.

Does anybody else agree here?

This was mentioned a while back, but a Parts Forum under the Custom Creations Sub-Forum would be soooo ideal. :lecture

It would be the perfect place for Freaks to post Parts findings and so forth. Also, it would be the place to go if you were looking said parts.

Currently, you have to literally dig through others' post with the hopes that some kind member throws up a link to a found item and more times than not, it's too late and the item is sold out. :gah:

Also, a new sub-forum like this would elimate these kind of parts request post from a forum like this, where I am sure, many of the members would rather post their hard work and still see it one the first page a few hours later.

Here a silver watch for only $2.99:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIBBP-UE409
GIBBP-UE409.jpeg

This had been brought up - basically a sub-commerce section within the custom section to sell and trade parts rather than full figures.

I don't see any reason not to start that and will probably be a feature of the remodel - coming soon.

This had been brought up - basically a sub-commerce section within the custom section to sell and trade parts rather than full figures.

I don't see any reason not to start that and will probably be a feature of the remodel - coming soon.

Awesome! :goodpost:, I thought you forgot about it XD

Toylion, thanks for the link to the watch!

Darklord Dave, thanks for the other big news!

Last edited:
Back