Part 3 Freddy Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeroc

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to the release of this figure? I seem to recall it was suppose to be out last year.

P3FP.jpg

Pretty sure MEzco lost the license after their crap Freddy 12" didn't sell.

Neca has it now so I imagine this will never happen unless they make one.

I thought this was a Neca proto, no?

I haven't forgotten about it... been patiently waiting since they teased him last year.

Thanks for the input, this would be a nice figure to have so I hope it gets released.

I remember it and was anticipating it.Not a Mezco fan but I wouldnt mind having this one just because he literally was a puppet in that scene and not just looks like a puppet from bad sculpting like some of Mezcos other offerings. I do have the little Jason,Freddy and Leather Face that kinda look like Legos but not. Their Mezco arent they? I just thought they looked funny and got them.

HOLY ____!

Never seen this before and i totally love it. I would pay a pretty penny for one if it was full scale. Hope it gets released

Creepy. I'll have to look into it. Would look great hung up on Halloween. I wouldn't mind an Elvira puppet. :naughty

Back