ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS STORMTROOPER

You have an awesome collection Paramore. I'm jealous of your customs. Excellent pics of the ST too!

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS STORMTROOPER & Tamashii DIE CAST C-3PO

Many thanks guys, your kind comments are much appreciated :duff :hi5:

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS STORMTROOPER & Tamashii DIE CAST C-3PO

Your last 2 pieces are on my short list as well. Great pics!

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS BACK TO THE FUTURE MARTY McFLY

Great pics for cool acquisition bro!

Beautiful pics of Marty! :clap

Love those pics of Marty, awesome stuff!! :rock

Beautiful pics of Marty! :clap

Great pics for cool acquisition bro!

Love those pics of Marty, awesome stuff!! :rock

Cheers guys, glad you like them!

Cool pics buddy!
Man...I cancelled my PO on Marty, but your pics are making me reconsider and get this figure. I may pick him up sometime.

Thanks! Yeah I think you should try and pick him up at some point. I do have a couple small issues with it but overall it's a great piece. I think it has suffered from quite a few bad pics, mostly due to poor futzing and posing, which was why I was a little dubious about getting one. But in hand it's much better.

Thanks! Yeah I think you should try and pick him up at some point. I do have a couple small issues with it but overall it's a great piece. I think it has suffered from quite a few bad pics, mostly due to poor futzing and posing, which was why I was a little dubious about getting one. But in hand it's much better.

I've also had quite a few concerns. And with quite a few figures hitting at the same time, including some custom pieces here and there, and of course...life expenses that unexpectedly came up, I decided to just cancel for now and check it out again later.
So its good to see your pics, that I think I would most definitely look into it again later on.

great collection. i like it :wink1:

Back