ParamoreMCR88's Collection: New STAR WARS update MIMBAN STORMTROOPERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ParamoreMCR88's CollectionDoc Holliday, Bond, Keaton Wayne, Equilibrium, Léon, To

Whoa! Impressive Update and Pic's, Jay, WOW! I am Digging one right after the other but the one that really stands out for me is the 89 Bruce Wayne visiting the place where his parents Dies, Incredible Post my Friend

Al

Re: ParamoreMCR88's CollectionDoc Holliday, Bond, Keaton Wayne, Equilibrium, Léon, To

007 reporting for duty.

:007

Congrats man! Amazing bond!
Painted by the man, makes this sculpt shine

Thanks very much! :hi5:

where is this head sculpt from? Awesome figure btw!

Thanks! It's a custom sculpt by BBKill. Don't know if he still does them?

Fantastic pieces :clap

Thank you! :)

Love all these new pieces brother! You are really bringing in some nice grails! Really love your Bond, lucky you having a sculpt painted by RM!

Thanks Machew! :hi5: I really have been lucky lately with all these grails coming in (two more this week!!) I think getting hold of that Bond is one of my best purchases ever!

Whoa! Impressive Update and Pic's, Jay, WOW! I am Digging one right after the other but the one that really stands out for me is the 89 Bruce Wayne visiting the place where his parents Dies, Incredible Post my Friend

Al

Many thanks Al, much appreciated. I'm glad you're liking the Keaton Wayne. I put that together myself and I'm so pleased with how he turned out.

Many thanks Al, much appreciated. I'm glad you're liking the Keaton Wayne. I put that together myself and I'm so pleased with how he turned out.

WOW! Your Good, No No you have some Mad Skills my Friend, Jay WOW!

:duff
Al

That Bond is gorgeous, congrats! :clap

Awesome update, and even better photography man!

Stunning pics as always, para. What clothing did you use for Bond?

Stunning pics as always, para. What clothing did you use for Bond?

Thanks!

It's a Toyscity suit with dyed Coulson shirt, tie and watch.

Some fantastic shots!! :clap

Those are impressive! :rock

DANIEL PLAINVIEW

by Rainman
No 8/15

Last edited:
Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: RAINMAN Daniel Plainview & Custom/RM Bill the Butcher

BILL THE BUTCHER

Sculpt by Rainman
Painted by Aeon
Clothing by Moe
Weathering by Rahmier84
Hat, shoes and knife by Robbie
Belt and knives by Joel

Last edited:
Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: RAINMAN Daniel Plainview & Custom/RM BILL THE BUTCHER

Congrats for the new acquisition my friend!

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: RAINMAN Daniel Plainview & Custom/RM BILL THE BUTCHER

Many thanks Darth :hi5:

Great new additions Jay and quality pics as ever :clap

Congrats on both DDL figures! They look awesome!

Cheers guys, much appreciated! :hi5:

Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: Rainman/Robbie Travis Bickle

Quick update. Bought a pair of Robbie's sunglasses for Bickle.

Last edited:
Back