Pangaea Samurai General - 1/6 Scale Armored Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so apparently Feng wont be selling the sculpts now. said pre-order was closed already even though he never posted it being open :slap

If I remember correctly all previous releases from Pangaea (Achilles, Maximus, Balian) were about $200-$220 figures (shipping included).
Now I see that Algren costs $300!!!
I want ask the owners of this figure if this is the price they have payed and from which shop they bought it from.

Has anyone tried a body swap on this? I'm not crazy about the neck on the stock body.

The neck is swappable, I used a longer and closer skin toned neck to match the head. Switched the body to a standard narrow shoulder as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly all previous releases from Pangaea (Achilles, Maximus, Balian) were about $200-$220 figures (shipping included).
Now I see that Algren costs $300!!!
I want ask the owners of this figure if this is the price they have payed and from which shop they bought it from.

I paid $232 total shipped from SEVENTOYS. I live in the USA.

Last edited:
I paid $232 total shipped from KGhobby. I live in the USA.
Is that the old price? KGhobby has this figure in stock for HK$1980 (US$257.40) before shipping. Adding $25 shipping means it’s $282.40 total.

I paid around $220 shipped to the UK via TNS figures on Facebook. Worth every penny. Love the figure.

How can I get Fengs head sculpt?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Feng screwed over the rest of us that are not his Taiwan customers. First he opened the preorder just for his Taiwan customers only. And he told the rest of us that he’ll open the preorder for us afterwards. We were waiting. Messaged several times to no avail. A few of us left comments asking him when after a while of waiting. He said “Soon. To keep checking his FB page for updates on the preorder.”

About a few weeks later...BAM! His announcement: it’s all SOLD OUT! We were like what?! He had not even opened the preorder for the rest of us. A lot of us called him out on his lousy mismanagement and empty promises. However, as for now it is sold out. Sad.

Keep your eye on Pop Toys tho. They just announced last week they will be releasing The Last Samurai figure with a good looking head sculpt, much better than Pangaea.

I’ll wait on Pop Toys. I’m happy with a lot of their recent figures like Joan of Arc, Butterfly female samurai.

I’ll wait on Pop Toys. I’m happy with a lot of their recent figures like Joan of Arc, Butterfly female samurai.

Yeah I really like what Pop Toys did with Samurai. The head sculpt looks like Tom Cruise, much better than Pangaea. I own Pangaea version but will definitely order this too.

Feng screwed over the rest of us that are not his Taiwan customers. First he opened the preorder just for his Taiwan customers only. And he told the rest of us that he’ll open the preorder for us afterwards. We were waiting. Messaged several times to no avail. A few of us left comments asking him when after a while of waiting. He said “Soon. To keep checking his FB page for updates on the preorder.”

About a few weeks later...BAM! His announcement: it’s all SOLD OUT! We were like what?! He had not even opened the preorder for the rest of us. A lot of us called him out on his lousy mismanagement and empty promises. However, as for now it is sold out. Sad.

Keep your eye on Pop Toys tho. They just announced last week they will be releasing The Last Samurai figure with a good looking head sculpt, much better than Pangaea.

Any links/pics yet to that Pop Toys Last Samurai?
m.

last_samurai__poptoys__by_thetisl_dcshccv-pre.jpgDsd0L9pUcAEjSVG.jpg

enjoy!

Back