Palpatine 12" - Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I just want Palpy and Doku!
if the AH pictures are clues then it could be dooku and palpy..:chew next
if true there's going to be alot of happy freaks this week

it would be awesome to have Palpy next, but i do want Troopers and creatures next after. :monkey3

I don't doubt those are Hasbro's, but customized with SSC hands/bodies, and the Dooku saber, too. Where's Dave to clear this up, I remember him posting some of those pics before. Maybe he'd know.

Guys, it's just a SSC figure wearing Hasbro Sidious robes. Trust me. I've seen those robes up close, and have done this exact thing myself. I recognize that fuzzy cuff. It's not a preview or a tease. It's a custom. I'm looking forward to the real thing though.

palptwo17mt.jpg

palptwo25pv.jpg

palptwo38xs.jpg

carbo-fation said:
I just want Palpy and Doku!

I agree with you there!! Let's finish off the humanoid Sith Lords already!! Then we can all sit and squirm in anticipation for an armored Darth Vader (crossing my fingers for an ROTS or ROTJ version first...)

However, I agree with those who say this Palpatine is merely a custom. You can tell by the sleeve. Only Hasbro can fray a sleeve cuff like that!! :lol :lol

Customikey said:
Guys, it's just a SSC figure wearing Hasbro Sidious robes. Trust me. I've seen those robes up close, and have done this exact thing myself. I recognize that fuzzy cuff. It's not a preview or a tease. It's a custom. I'm looking forward to the real thing though.

palptwo17mt.jpg

palptwo25pv.jpg

palptwo38xs.jpg
Wow, that customized Palpatine(s) is beautiful, and I really love the force lightning. I admire your work Customikey, hope to see more in the future.

Darth_Malvagio said:
Wow, that customized Palpatine(s) is beautiful, and I really love the force lightning. I admire your work Customikey, hope to see more in the future.

Just about everything I do gets posted here.

I also post my commissioned work all over the boards when appropriate 9and often not.) :D

I actually would like Sideshow to make a PF or 12" Palpatine with interchangeable heads during and after the duel with mace... the black cloack should be in too.:emperor

....but, why would SS advertise something from another company? Although it is very faint and almost unimportant in the picture, perhaps SS has made a Palpy prototype?

student_toe5 said:
....but, why would SS advertise something from another company? Although it is very faint and almost unimportant in the picture, perhaps SS has made a Palpy prototype?

That's just it...Sideshow wasn't adveristing Hasbro's 12 inch Sidious. They were spotlighting the custom paint job done on their own 1/6 scale Anakin by their newest staff member (at least, I'm assuming he's a new SSC staff member).

Buttmunch said:
Yep, you are right. His left hand looks like that though and I think that was what I was thinking. It now looks to me like it is a Sideshow hand (perhaps from an Art S. Buck?). It is definately the Yoda duel robes though.

I think it might be from one of the gentlemen. They have those long fingers and the greyish skin colour.

Back