Palisades Alien Queen statue Signature Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that queen is pretty sexy, but whats with that alien pose, is it a special drunk exclusive :dunno

that queen is pretty sexy, but whats with that alien pose, is it a special drunk exclusive :dunno

you silly slug you

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

fdfd.jpg

Ive just repainted that statue today. I bought it when it was £30.00 at play.com last year. It wasn't blue enough for me .... it was more the browny color you often see the aliens aliens since thats the off screen color of the suits. I prefer the blue for this statue though. I'm gonna glue some grate to the base as well as a 1/6 pulse rifle too.

I will take some shots when its done.... when I find my camera cable that is. :lol

It is an awesome piece. Congrats. :rock

Sorry for the crappy pictures but you get the idea! Really nice statue, very heavy and much bigger than what I thought. For some reason I was expecting it to be smaller.

Love the details and paint job though I would have liked to have seen alittle drool around the mouth, to make it look more sinister but overall for the price I am one very happy bunny! :D

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures but you get the idea! Really nice statue, very heavy and much bigger than what I thought. For some reason I was expecting it to be smaller.

Love the details and paint job though I would have liked to have seen alittle drool around the mouth, to make it look more sinister but overall for the price I am one very happy bunny! :D

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

awsome piece!:D

Glad you like it! I'm really happy with mine :banana

congrats! pix?:confused:

got the alien 3 palisades bust & the alien queen signature statue. plus avp grid alien statue & queen alien chest burster statue... will keep queen but prob sell the rest

Back