Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a waitlist conversion for the regular :chew

I only placed the order on the 6th May - ill probably get the international edition :D

Ive been on the waitlist for the Ex since day 1 but i know im unlikely to get this so im going to keep the regular

I thought the international edition would have a small offering in tonight's newsletter which would subsequently crash the site for an hour. But, happily, I was wrong.

Is seriously the only reason you people are getting boners over the international version because it has an es of 125? They don't have an exclusive, yet, do they?

I also got a conversion for the regular edition and I didn't place my waitlist until waaaay late. So yay! Glad I'm at least in line for this edition.

i cancelled my regular a couple of days ago as well. i'm planning on just putting the money towards the exclusive via evilbay if my wl doesn't convert.

YES!

We will begin processing all orders for the Patient Zero Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #71941) on June 29th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

YES!

We will begin processing all orders for the Patient Zero Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #71941) on June 29th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.
:mummy

***Just got off the phone with Lody (SP?), everything went fine with my charge!***

:banana:chew:elefant:woo

Copy from my online credit card:
Pending SIDESHOWCOLLECTIBLES $328.09 (Patient Zero!)
06/25/2009 SIDESHOWCOLLECTIBLES $201.92
06/25/2009 SIDESHOWCOLLECTIBLES $108.74
06/25/2009 SIDESHOWCOLLECTIBLES $70.67
06/24/2009 ALTER EGO ENTERPRISES $267.98

This has been a REALLY painfull week and I still have Bowen Archangel and Mr. Sinister to hit. Taxes here in CA are kicking my ass...

Last edited:
Just called and they put through my charge and it went through without a problem. I was told my order would be sent directly to shipping and would be one of the first in the queue for Monday! :rock

Just called and they put through my charge and it went through without a problem. I was told my order would be sent directly to shipping and would be one of the first in the queue for Monday! :rock

It better not be in before those of us that sent in checks and money orders weeks ago ;)

Back